Respected Contributor

Re: o/t the bachelorette?????

What I wonder, if it is true that Andi slept with Nick during the Fantasy Suite date, is how Josh reacted to this news!! Especially since Andi said she loved Josh early on and never loved Nick!! Makes one speculate what really went on. . .

Regular Contributor

Sorry folks go ahead come after me, but I can't believe anyone takes theses shows seriously. It boggles my mind that theses shows continue to run. You nothing but a contestant on a game show!

Honored Contributor

I agree with Beach Mom. That whole show is over acted now. There is always drama. I am sure that andi wants the Bachelorette to pay for her wedding (it will be interesting to see if they do). If Nick was not acting, he should be ashamed to face his co-workers. He acted so strange when he met her parents being nervous (I hope that was acting). I have been watching this program for a long time (sorry to say) but it's nonsense and takes your mind off everything but it has definitely changed and I bet it is because of ratings.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't like Andi in the JP season and I still dont care for her now that her season is over. She tries to act nice but I have a feeling that she isn't.

Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 KatCat1 said:

I agree with Beach Mom. That whole show is over acted now. There is always drama. I am sure that andi wants the Bachelorette to pay for her wedding (it will be interesting to see if they do). If Nick was not acting, he should be ashamed to face his co-workers. He acted so strange when he met her parents being nervous (I hope that was acting). I have been watching this program for a long time (sorry to say) but it's nonsense and takes your mind off everything but it has definitely changed and I bet it is because of ratings.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} THIS is exactly why I watch too. Even though I know it's all a fairy tale, I enjoy getting involved in it! I don't have to think or worry about anything else while I'm watching it! And even though I know how it's going to play out before it even starts, I still enjoy the ride! Smile

Respected Contributor

On 7/29/2014 colliegirls said:

I didn't like Andi in the JP season and I still dont care for her now that her season is over. She tries to act nice but I have a feeling that she isn't.

Poor Josh, if he crosses her!! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Respected Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Fortune said:

Oh, poor Josh, hardly. They both deserve one another. Does this guy even have a job?

Super Contributor

What I wonder, if it is true that Andi slept with Nick during the Fantasy Suite date, is how Josh reacted to this news!! Especially since Andi said she loved Josh early on and never loved Nick!! Makes one speculate what really went on. . .

I am also wondering how Josh feels about this. Deal breaker for me especially if someone told me during a proposal that they knew the first time they laid eyes on me. If she had given Nick the chance to say how he felt before live TV he probably wouldn't have said that. But she refused to see him, lead him on and discarded him like a piece of trash. If you watched her reaction to him when he said it, my DH & I watched in slow motion, (he loves the show) it was like watching Regan in the exorcist! Head spin, eyes rolled back, lips snarled, eyebrows up!! Not a pretty site & it is one look that poor Josh will need to look out for.
Super Contributor

I agree!! Watch out Josh!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/29/2014 beach-mom said:
On 7/29/2014 snowball said:

Nick asked Andi why if you didn't love me or something, why did we make love? I thought that was awful and she even said that was a below the belt comment.

He was TOLD to say that!

That's Reality Steve's theory- some suggested all the drama presented last night was staged was because Nick didn't pay much attention to his confidentiality agreement back in May (when the taping ended).