Valued Contributor

what did you think of last night's show? I found what Nick had to say pretty shocking!

Super Contributor

Re: o/t the bachelorette?????

What did he say as I missed some of it. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I think he's just gross and that whole slow-moving segment was a complete waste of time. I also read that he may have been coaxed into revealing the little fact that he did. The whole show is a joke and I'm ashamed to admit I even tuned in this season.

Respected Contributor

are you talking about the reveal of why she was spending the nights with him? or something else?

I completely missed it.

Honored Contributor

There's a huge discussion of that in the Viewpoints forum HERE! As I've said there I don't for a minute believe this was Nick's decision. The producers told him what to say and how to act. Nick, Andi, and Josh were all acting. I even posted an article from the winner of the last season where she basically says the same thing. The show is scripted for ratings. Andi decided she liked Josh right away and told the producers. They scripted the show that way.

Trusted Contributor

Nick asked Andi why if you didn't love me or something, why did we make love? I thought that was awful and she even said that was a below the belt comment.

Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 snowball said:

Nick asked Andi why if you didn't love me or something, why did we make love? I thought that was awful and she even said that was a below the belt comment.

He was TOLD to say that!

Honored Contributor

Yes, this was all producer-contrived because the season was beyond boading. We saw so much behind the scenes this season because the front of the scenes were BORING.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I don't think Nick was told to say it at all. I think he was well aware that it was a live show and knew he had a way to deliberately embarrass Andi. I've watched every season of the bachelor/bachelorette( yes it's my guilty pleasure) and what goes on in the fantasy suites has ALWAYS been kept private. Nick behaved like a cad and certainly not like a gentleman. He knew when he came on the show he was taking a chance at being rejected and obviously just wouldn't let it go when it happened. It's happened to plenty of people on these shows and they haven't had to stoop so low. Glad to see Andi and Josh are so happy and in love.

Valued Contributor

beach mom just checked the comments on viewpoints and I still say Nick comes off as a cad whether he was paid or not or told what to say or not. If he accepted money to go on live tv and smear the woman he supposedly loved so much he couldn't get over, than shame on him. And since it was live tv he had the perfect opportunity to act like a true gentleman and just refuse to make the comment no matter what he had been paid to do or told to do. He could have shown some self respect and some respect for his supposed great love, Andi. He just sat there and blubbered and whined and sniveled and embarrassed her and if he did it for money then it makes him even worse than I thought he was. If he did it because he was told too, well he certainly doesn't have much backbone, does he? He came across as totally sorry for himself and just there to get a really low dig in at Andi. I thought she handled it well.