Super Contributor

o/t anyone shopping amazon prime?

beauties, has anyone else noticed that items listed as prime but the ship dates are more than 2 days? for ie.) normally ordering at this time of day on wed. would say fri. by 8p. many items are saying next tues./wed. they just raised the price up $20 and now this? i get it is busiest time of year, but this has never happened in past years. i have always been pleased with amazon up until this. called CS and they gave me some barely understandable cr@B about where item is shipped from, availability blah blah blah. ~grumpy smiles, SnowKita
Esteemed Contributor

Re: o/t anyone shopping amazon prime?

Sorry I can,t agree with you. I posted on another thread my thrill with Amazon delivery and prime. Two days ago I ordered a DVD, cost 17 dollars, (2 discs), no S&H and no Tax and received in one day. I forgot to order another item, so did so yesterday do 10 dollars and .90 cents, again no S&H and no Tax. They are coming from Amazon, not an outside vendor. Sometime when you order from Amazon, you have to be careful because it will say, not prime. My Q deliveries take at least seven days after it is shipped UPS BROWN AND STAYS IN PROCESS FOR DAYS, TWO WEEKS FROM TIME OF ORDERING. Very happy with Amazon and the best customer service, they get your complaint taken care of immediately.
Honored Contributor

I haven't encountered this at all with Amazon and I ordered twice from them over the weekend. One arrived yesterday and the other is out for delivery now.

Super Contributor

I haven't had any problems with not getting my orders in two days.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Contributor

I've not had this issue either. I often get my things the very next day. Might be because I buy a lot, but I digress.

Frequent Contributor

No problems here either. In fact, ordered something late Friday evening and it was delivered Sunday, traveling cross-country to get here.

Seems everything else I'm ordering is taking two days. Remember, not everything comes from Amazon and there may be an extra day delay if it is drop-shipped from a vendor. And, so far, UPS and USPS seem to be on top of things. So far....

Respected Contributor

I have to disagree also. Prior to posting this I checked my order history. I placed 32 orders in the last 2 weeks and everything arrived in 2 days....with 1 exception. My last order was a daily deal for a kids bubble table and the delivery is in 1 week.
Honored Contributor

I have been quite pleased with Amazon Prime, both in price and delivery, and have made numerous purchases this past year. I will happily renew my subscription.

Respected Contributor

I have to disagree with you also. I love Amazon Prime. I order from them very frequently and have only had one item that did not arrive on time (a vendor that Amazon used). Amazon extended my membership by one month due to the late arrival of the package. Love them!!!

Honored Contributor

Check if it was a Prime purchase, even though you have Amazon prime not all orders ship Prime

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.