Super Contributor

Re: o/t Teresa Giudice's 2015 Resolution!!!!!

It is sad when ""famous"" people think they are beyond the law or believe they should get preferential treatment because of who they are. And there is something very wrong when these beliefs are honored.

Frequent Contributor

Maybe she will read a few books and learn to pronounce words correctly.

When she is a NYTimes best selling author --you know the world is ending!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

On 12/31/2014 Bichongal1 said: I happen to really like Teresa. I have met her and own all of her cookbooks which are quite good. I wish her well and hope she emerges from prison stronger and tougher..like Martha Stewart did. I take no pleasure in her current situation and believe she put too much trust in her husband concerning their financial dealings. I live in NJ btw.

I will pray for you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Teresa was very quiet and subdued on Apprentice, and she said that is the real her, so maybe in prison, she will be like this, minding her own business, and staying out of trouble.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/3/2015 mousiegirl said:

Teresa was very quiet and subdued on Apprentice, and she said that is the real her, so maybe in prison, she will be like this, minding her own business, and staying out of trouble.

I completely forgot that she did that. Maybe without cameras to play to in prison she could get by.

Respected Contributor

I may be wrong, but I don't think she will be a normal inmate in a normal prison. I just don't believe she will be serving "hard time". I also think she will be released much earlier than expected. I feel bad for her children, but she will return better than ever.
Esteemed Contributor

I thought the same thing. Lol
Valued Contributor

I have never observed bad behavior like the way TRE treated Jacqueline and Kathy! However, I sympathize because I believe her husband (Joe) is a fool and a companion of fools suffers harm.
Honored Contributor

I would definitely dump the guy who landed me in prison

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

let he or she who is without sin cast the first stone. sometimes those who take delight in others' misfortunes are precisely those that need to work on their own deficiencies.