Respected Contributor

Re: o/t Bachelor Finale- Spoiler!!!!!!

On 3/11/2015 kahootz said:
On 3/11/2015 winamac1 said:
On 3/11/2015 Anonymous2012 said:

I think it will be interesting to see who the men will pick in the Britt vs Kaitlyn. Britt seems more of a girly girl. She seemed to be up for the challenge.

Didn't Kaitlyn have a little of a "potty-mouth"? Was she the one who told Chris that he could plow her fields any time? That personality may or may not help her in the long run. She didn't look enthusiastic about how it worked out.

I agree. I don't see that look in his eye either. He seemed like he was holding on to Becca for dear life. He should have just chosen Becca and dated off camera to see how the relationship would go.

I think ABC chose both of those girls as they knew Britt would be polarizing. So many didn't like her. I think there's only about a 5% chance that she is truly chosen to be the Bachelorette. I'm really not too much of a fan of Kaitlyn, but I do think she's more beloved and didn't cause drama. She didn't look one bit happy to be dueling with Britt to be the next Bachelorette. The applause alone for Kaitlyn was very telling.

That's what I thought. Not sure if I believe it was so close between her and Britt on social media or whatever they were referring to. The audience was definitely in favor of Kaitlyn.

Most of the audience members were women.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Men think differently sometimes, and since they will be voting, I think they may choose Britt.

Regular Contributor

In the blog he said the clear lack of emotion in Becca's face made him realize he was making the right decision. He said when Whitney appeared after Becca it was like a ray of sunshine. I think that is really sweet.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/12/2015 Anonymous2012 said:

In the blog he said the clear lack of emotion in Becca's face made him realize he was making the right decision. He said when Whitney appeared after Becca it was like a ray of sunshine. I think that is really sweet.

He certainly didn't show it!!!! They didn't seem mushy like other couples on ATR. But then again- most of those couples didn't make it past a few months!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/12/2015 santorini said:

I think it will be interesting to see who the men will pick in the Britt vs Kaitlyn. Britt seems more of a girly girl. She seemed to be up for the challenge.

Didn't Kaitlyn have a little of a "potty-mouth"? Was she the one who told Chris that he could plow her fields any time? That personality may or may not help her in the long run. She didn't look enthusiastic about how it worked out.

I agree. I don't see that look in his eye either. He seemed like he was holding on to Becca for dear life. He should have just chosen Becca and dated off camera to see how the relationship would go.

I think ABC chose both of those girls as they knew Britt would be polarizing. So many didn't like her. I think there's only about a 5% chance that she is truly chosen to be the Bachelorette. I'm really not too much of a fan of Kaitlyn, but I do think she's more beloved and didn't cause drama. She didn't look one bit happy to be dueling with Britt to be the next Bachelorette. The applause alone for Kaitlyn was very telling.

That's what I thought. Not sure if I believe it was so close between her and Britt on social media or whatever they were referring to. The audience was definitely in favor of Kaitlyn.

Most of the audience members were women.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Men think differently sometimes, and since they will be voting, I think they may choose Britt.

I think the men will chose Britt- based on their 'other' brain! I can't imagine that Kaitlyn wasn't the fan favorite, after Britt was so disingenuous. They're not responding to Bachelor Nation, as Chris put it- it's all about ratings!

Regular Contributor

On 3/12/2015 ibb38 said:
On 3/12/2015 Anonymous2012 said:

He certainly didn't show it!!!! They didn't seem mushy like other couples on ATR. But then again- most of those couples didn't make it past a few months!!

I know...He really embraced Becca when she came out (that extra long hug). He looked as though he was hanging on to her for dear life.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice blog, thanks for posting the link!

Honored Contributor

On 3/12/2015 ibb38 said:
On 3/12/2015 santorini said:

I think the men will chose Britt- based on their 'other' brain! I can't imagine that Kaitlyn wasn't the fan favorite, after Britt was so disingenuous. They're not responding to Bachelor Nation, as Chris put it- it's all about ratings!

I agree. I don't think Bachelor Nation wanted Britt, LOL. I think ABC wanted the "drama" of Britt. Kaitlyn was rumored to be the Bachelorette right after she was kicked off. Britt was only brought on to increase ratings. I feel certain Britt won't be the Bachelorette.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

was disappointed.....i never cared much for whitney.....didnt like her voice and her hair was always stringy and dirty looking..but then these bachelors never pick who i like....lol

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2015 rjean said:

was disappointed.....i never cared much for whitney.....didnt like her voice and her hair was always stringy and dirty looking..but then these bachelors never pick who i like....lol

I liked Whitney a great deal. Her hair, imo, never looked dirty. It was always clean looking and nicely done.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

On 3/10/2015 virgosun said:

For anyone who recorded it but hasn't watched yet don't read any further!!!! Just wondering what other Bachelor fans thought of the finale and Chris' final choice. I was disappointed even though I was pretty certain for a few weeks it would be Whitney. I was sorry he let Kaitlyn go, I liked her. And I think he really was attracted to Becca and cared for her but she was unfortunately just too "iffy" about their future. I got the feeling her chose Whitney almost by default so he would have someone but it didn't seem like someone he was absolutely crazy about. I hope he's ready to listen to her talk non stop for the next 40 years, she never seems to stop. She even took over the proposal and did all the talking before Chris could speak, which was unusual. Well, just my opinion. Can't wait for May and the The Bachelorette!!!!!

LOL..... I thought I was the ONLY one who thought ALL of that

He really wanted Becca - Whitney was, in my opinion, DEFAULT & a sure thing

If I was Whitney..... seeing the final show - I would have been upset - he was so trying to get Becca to say something - trying so desperatly to pull something out of her

If I was Whitney I would have thought by listening to him, his family AND him with his family talking and then talking to Becca .... that I was DEFAULT

Whitney doesn't seem to care and seemed DESPERATE thru the ENTIRE show but the last night they were together .......... wow REALLY just pouring it on

I CAN'T not stand her voice (mini mouse) and TALK TALK TALK TALK & FAST FAST FAST FAST

I actually thought he is NOT picking here HOW would ANYONE stand that ALL ALL ALL day morning to night EVERYDAY

anyway ........... in the end I also just think he wanted someone PERIOD

WHAT a SHAME

ibb38 - her 'helium sounding voice' and his 'school of dolphins' laugh LOL