Respected Contributor

Re: o/t Bachelor Finale- Spoiler!!!!!!

They do like to churn up the drama!

Regular Contributor

Wow, that is a thought that Chris signed up for Dancing With the Stars to see Becca. I had never thought of that. What is Whitney going to do in the time being? Will she fly to California every weekend while he does Dancing With The Stars? I know the previous Bachelor Sean did Dancing With The Stars and he still married Catherine in the end so I guess it might work out.

I heard Chris say that Whitney only watches her dates with him and not the other dates with the girls. I'm sure she did that to protect her feelings. But I was shocked when Jimmy Kimmel said on stage, with both Whitney and Chris on the stage, that Becca was just not into Chris. If I was Whitney I would feel sad, that I was really the second choice. I may be the only one but I thought having Jimmy Kimmel on this past season was just to tacky.

Esteemed Contributor

It was fun watching Reality Steve's spoilers evolve!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/10/2015 Anonymous2012 said:

Wow, that is a thought that Chris signed up for Dancing With the Stars to see Becca. I had never thought of that. What is Whitney going to do in the time being? Will she fly to California every weekend while he does Dancing With The Stars? I know the previous Bachelor Sean did Dancing With The Stars and he still married Catherine in the end so I guess it might work out.

I heard Chris say that Whitney only watches her dates with him and not the other dates with the girls. I'm sure she did that to protect her feelings. But I was shocked when Jimmy Kimmel said on stage, with both Whitney and Chris on the stage, that Becca was just not into Chris. If I was Whitney I would feel sad, that I was really the second choice. I may be the only one but I thought having Jimmy Kimmel on this past season was just to tacky.

Chris had a hurt look in his eyes when Jimmy said that! I get the sense that Chris felt more passion for Becca, but Whitney met the 'check list', so to speak.

Respected Contributor

Hi Anon and Ibb. Maybe they had Jimmy Kimmel on because they thought it would shake up the routine.

I love reality Steve Spoilers! I am somehow surprised how right he was, because I read that this time he wasn't as positive of his info. Nailed it again.

Probably did hurt Chris a bit to be told Becca wasn't that into him. However, it was pretty obvious. People think Becca never had a BF. I read she dated someone pretty famous for 5 yrs, can't remember details, but again, Google is our friend!

Kind of hope Chris doesn't mess things up by going to Ca. Not sure when any of this was taped, so we are probably hearing about things that happened months ago.

Regular Contributor

Becca was my favorite of all the contestants. I just kind of wished she would have just eliminated herself if she didn't have any true feelings for him. He was almost begging her to love him. And the way she responded to him and his family was just so non-committal. When his family asked him what he really loved about Becca he really couldn't answer. I think it's because he just could not say that he just had chemistry with her or just strongly attracted to her. The male members of his family hit it on the nose when they brought up the girl at the bar that no one can approach (because she's so beautiful).

I saw an interview with Chris and Whitney and I was really studying their body language. Chris was fidgeting and Whitney had her legs crossed away from him. It will be interesting to see how things turn out.

I hope the best for them all.

Respected Contributor

Anon, guess time will tell! I think it was fairly clear to his family what was going on. They seem pretty sharp regarding people and chemistry, sharper than Chris! Funny his sisters managed to find guys, but there are NO available women around?

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. Whitney may not be all sweetness and light. Perhaps if she watched the episodes, it might have stirred up her confidence. Now that she has him, she may not be so thrilled with what she was certain she wanted. Body language is telling sometimes, although Andi and Josh appeared engaged until they suddenly weren't.

Regular Contributor

You know I wasn't really shocked about Andi and Josh breaking up. I never trusted him. He really just seemed like one of those handsome jocks that know they're good looking and get away with playing the field (no pun intended since I think he was a baseball player). I really liked Nick (the runner up). He had done some really sweet things for Andi on his final dates with her. I really felt for Andi though when she was interviewed by Chris Harrison and she just broke down into tears. You could tell that she was just heart-broken. I think that was the most real I had ever seen any contestant on that show.

Respected Contributor

Anon, guess I am not really shocked about Josh and Andi either. Thought they might make it, but again, chemistry just gets you so far. Read her family wasn't crazy about her, and Josh kept putting his family before her. He is basically a handsome jock. She is the brightest Bachelorette so far IMO. I think Chris Harrison likes her a lot too. Not that I think she'd do it, but maybe they will have a Bachelorette on the show twice?

Highlighted
Contributor

I too did not like witney's voice. She would drive me crazy with her voice and her ability to never shut up!! I also did feel so bad for Andi. You could tell that she was really upset. I was so hoping that the the two of them would get married, but I guess that wasn't in the cards. I really do wish her luck and happiness!!!