Respected Contributor

I have a Panasonic model I got from Amazon.  You can get replacement blades there, too.  It is a nice little model that removes and trims hair everywhere very safely.  Just type in:

Panasonic ES2113PC Women’s Compact Facial Trimmer

Trusted Contributor

@Glitter Angel Sometime last year, I was astonished at the appearance of dark nose hairs!  I was grossed out and felt like a man.  I asked a couple of trusted friends who told me they had them too.  I use a pair of small blunt nose scissors to keep them invisible.  I still hate the idea that I have them.

Another new experience for me is the appearance of thick, white wiry brows which have crept in between my normal brown eyebrow hairs.  These particular brow hairs are so thick and wiry, they hurt once they pop through!  Has anyone experienced that?

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I currently use tweezers because the battery operated gadget I had did not work.

Oh NO, NO!  Never, never pluck hair from inside of the nose.  That is super dangerous.  You can get allow bacteria to enter through your nose where your body has no protection and get an infection elsewhere in your body.  It happens rarely, but this could lead to death.

I am not kidding.  You can look it up, or ask your physician. Always be careful when snipping hair in the nose too so that you don’t cut yourself.