Honored Contributor

I have the original Tria sold on Q a long time ago, Nov. 2010. (no NO NO experience)

It does work as good as any laser removal does. Meaning it is NOT TOTALLY permanent. I used it as instructed. As time went on, the hair grew less and less. I have just dug it out to start a retouching process. Still works! I am not sure how many zaps are left in this thing but I was thrilled after sitting idle for so long that it still took a charge and worked.

My underarm results were fantastic. After completing...I barely got any fine peach fuzz at all. I have very dark brown hair..med. tan skin. Before using, the black bumpy hairs were just relentless. I only shave now once a month if even...but there IS some hardly noticeable hair coming back. That is why I am starting again.

Same for my facial areas. Does NOT work on the little white peach fuzz on your face. Does work on the hormonal, nasty chin hairs poking out. As I said...NOT totally permanent. I am starting to get a few strays again and am using the Tria once a week to try and get them gone once more.

I didn't find it that time consuming for my face, neck, chin and underarms. I did not try to use on my legs. That would take a LONG time! LOL

Prior to 2010, I did laser removal at my Docs office and spent WAY more on the repetitive sessions for my face than the Tria cost. When the Doc quoted $800 for 10 sessions for my underarms...I stopped. That is double what I paid for my machine. Well worth every penny for me.

Contributor

Have the No No, one of the first they came out with from years ago. I used it every other day then shaved afterwards. After a few weeks the hairs were much slower to grow back, so my legs felt smoother for a few days longer BUT never stopped growing completely.. When I bought from HSN they did say it would take up to 9 months of regular use before the hair would stop growing altogether. ( months of doing the No No every other day and still shaving is a lot to ask (and a lot of money) to get to no shaving needed. Would love to get the Tria but it and the other devises say the don't work on gray/silver/white hair and at 54 yrs old some of the hair on my legs and other parts has turned from black to white. Not going to spends $$$ again for something that will be a hit and miss.