Valued Contributor

Re: no!no! class action lawsuit

I always thought the machine was b/s and you just scraped the hair away w/ that buffer pad. ouch! I never thought of buying it, just my opinion on it. (Did i say ouch?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Andreatoo said: without reading the article I must say that those are two entirely different things. Securities fraud and a product that doesn't work. one is criminal and the other civil.

I no no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 evelomaddict said:
On 6/14/2014 Andreatoo said: without reading the article I must say that those are two entirely different things. Securities fraud and a product that doesn't work. one is criminal and the other civil.

here's the pertinent information which may lead to a class action lawsuit.

Says Defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that: the effectiveness of the company's key product, the no!no! device, rested on flimsy, weak studies.

Says a more credible study raised serious doubts as to the effectiveness of the company's key product, and in fact showed that no!no! works no better than shaving.

sure that address the civil aspect and ultimately the class action suit. Securities fraud is a criminal offense it wouldn't be handled in a class action suit. the OP presented it as a single legal action.
Honored Contributor

Hair hair! Order in the court!

Honored Contributor

Lolololol!!!
Trusted Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Andreatoo said:

Says Defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that: the effectiveness of the company's key product, the no!no! device, rested on flimsy, weak studies.

Says a more credible study raised serious doubts as to the effectiveness of the company's key product, and in fact showed that no!no! works no better than shaving.

sure that address the civil aspect and ultimately the class action suit. Securities fraud is a criminal offense it wouldn't be handled in a class action suit. the OP presented it as a single legal action.

It's one action as explained in the article and lawsuit. The investors thought they were putting their money into a company that had a good product.

Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Caffeina said:

It's one action as explained in the article and lawsuit. The investors thought they were putting their money into a company that had a good product.

Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Caffeina said:

securities fraud is a term that covers the finances not the actual misleading statements about the product. Its things like embezzlement or cooking the books if you want. I'm being nitpicky sorry but lying about what a product can do is not securities fraud
Respected Contributor

Lolakimono!!! Hysterical
Honored Contributor

to be clear though it is a complete garbage product and I'm just wondering if hsn is named in a lawsuit as well? They certainly helped perpetuate the myth