Trusted Contributor

A class action lawsuit for securities fraud was filed against PhotoMedex, the company that owns no!no! In short, his lawsuit is on behalf of investors in the company because they were mislead about the effectiveness of the no!no! I suppose another lawsuit on behalf of the consumers will eventually follow.

News article - www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/PHMD.O/key-developments/article/2883282

The lawsuit (49 page PDF document) - www.rosenlegal.com/media/casestudy/84_PMX-ComplaintWeb.pdf

Super Contributor

Re: no!no! class action lawsuit

Oh No!

Respected Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

Oh No!

Funny girl. You made me giggle.

Honored Contributor

No no was a no no!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

No no surprise to me.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

On 6/14/2014 croemer said:

No no was a no no!?

yes yes!

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

You ladies are too funny!

Honored Contributor

without reading the article I must say that those are two entirely different things. Securities fraud and a product that doesn't work. one is criminal and the other civil.
Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 croemer said:

No no was a no no!?

after I returned my no no I was complaining to a friend of mine about it and she said didn't you get the name? No no don't buy it
Valued Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Andreatoo said: without reading the article I must say that those are two entirely different things. Securities fraud and a product that doesn't work. one is criminal and the other civil.

here's the pertinent information which may lead to a class action lawsuit.

Says Defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that: the effectiveness of the company's key product, the no!no! device, rested on flimsy, weak studies.

Says a more credible study raised serious doubts as to the effectiveness of the company's key product, and in fact showed that no!no! works no better than shaving.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel