Super Contributor

I haven't even had a chance to smell peaceful harmony and now there is a celebrate grace fragrance and body creme (nordstrom.com)!!!! Can't wait to smell both of them!!!!

Also, saw a new shower gel/body polish at macys.com in sparkling white ginger! Super excited to see all of the new Holiday scents this year!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

Re: new philosophy products!

Thanks for the information. I am interested in the holiday 3 in 1's, and sparkling white ginger sounds nice, and pretty. I have not tried the Peaceful Harmony yet. I still like the older fragrances, especially Amazing Grace, Baby Grace, and Falling in Love. I don't think the newer ones even compare. Let's hope for some good and fun holiday Philosophy this year.
Trusted Contributor

Sparkling white ginger sounds great! Thanks for posting!

Respected Contributor

I think Celebrate Grace is the new fragrance kathie66 was able to sample at the Philosophy event she attended not too long ago. Hopefully she'll see this, and give her thoughts again. :-)

I didn't see Sparkling White Ginger on Nordstrom's site, but guessing it was temporarily pulled. I love ginger scents.

Nordstrom has a cute little GWP, too:

Gift with purchase from philosophy.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Just saw Macy's has Sparkling White Ginger, plus a lot more holiday items (can't remember what all has been posted of the holiday items, but I think a few more have been added).

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

Celery...yes, the white ginger I saw was at macys.com, not nordstrom.com I only saw the new fragrance on the Nordstrom website. (The pink marshmallow buttercream was at macys.com but, disappeared--that is one that I will DEFINITELY have to try!!!)

Tissy...you're welcome! Yeah, my favorites are the oldies (ag, pg & bg) too!

vaccinia...you're welcome!

Trusted Contributor

Celery, I also love ginger scents and wondering if you've tried the ones by Origins? Looking forward to trying this one by philosophy!

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Patti. I just saw "Nordstrom" in the begining of the post, and then quickly jumped to "sparkling white ginger," so I assumed it was at Nordstrom. Sorry! I love ginger.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 vaccinia said:

Celery, I also love ginger scents and wondering if you've tried the ones by Origins? Looking forward to trying this one by philosophy!

Yes! I really like them!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Patti, I just found the thread on the last Philosophy event that kathie66 attended, and it was Peaceful Harmony that she was able to sample, and not Celebrate Grace. I did see Celebrate Grace was listed under the exclusions in Monday's Philosophy F&F sale, and again thought it was the one kathie66 tried - there have been so many new fragrances launched, I have a hard time remembering what is what!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥