Trusted Contributor

Re: new large size korres shower gels

I ordered the Basil Mandarin with the last TS.  The shower gel is ok, the body butter scent is awful.  I had to wipe it off within 5 minutes.  Unfortunately I waited too long to try it and couldnt send it back.  I dont know what to do with that HUGE tube  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I ordered the Basil Mandarin with the last TS.  The shower gel is ok, the body butter scent is awful.  I had to wipe it off within 5 minutes.  Unfortunately I waited too long to try it and couldnt send it back.  I dont know what to do with that HUGE tube  Smiley Sad

You could use it as an overnight foot treatment, with socks. That way it'll be far from your nose and covered up. It's funny I got the basil madarin one too but I love it!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@iwrite wrote:

was just snooping around on hsn to see what's new and saw that korres now has some of the olive oil body wash flavors - ahh, scents, in the 33.8 ounce/1 liter size, with a pump for $29.50 and yes FREE SHIPPING. thank you korres & hsn

677-824 golden apple
677-822 sea salt
and 2 more.

their tsv is the 28th, but i don't know what it will be.

@iwrite 

I purchased the Golden Apple 1 liter earlier today. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @icezeus !  I caved, too, since the single body cream in Wild Orchid sold out so fast.  For $2 more in the TS you get the other three products and tote.  I ordered just before midnight Wednesday morning, it shipped Wednesday and is due to be delivered today!  Outstanding on the part of HSN!

Valued Contributor

you are welcome @sueinsf 
i swore that i replied to this message days ago, but i don't see my reply.

i have only used the m asam regular scrub in the green jar. i don't even remember seeing them in other flavors. my credit card says, that is probably that is for the best LOL

Valued Contributor

here's another new scent (or at least new to me)

Korres 3-piece Neroli Iris Moisture Rich Bath & Body Set  678-999 $24.50.

it will air today in the 3pm korres show.

i vaguely remember some other set having a body milk cream, but i don't remember where it falls in the line. meaning, is it better than a body butter, etc etc

Valued Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@MrsCat21 wrote:

You could use it as an overnight foot treatment, with socks. That way it'll be far from your nose and covered up. It's funny I got the basil madarin one too but I love it!  

@Grouchomarx 

i have done that in the past when it was a scent that i didn't care for all that much. thanks for posting this.

Valued Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@iwrite 

@icezeus 

i am happy to hear this because i am still on the fence. why i don't know. i would greatly appreciate it if you would let us know how you like the scent. sometimes my will power not to purchase amazes me LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@iwrite 

@icezeus 

i am happy to hear this because i am still on the fence. why i don't know. i would greatly appreciate it if you would let us know how you like the scent. sometimes my will power not to purchase amazes me LOL

@iwrite 

I am the worst person to wait on a review on a scent for a shower gel. (LOL)  I have a large stash, and I can guarantee that this will not be opened this year.

I understand that it's a big leap of faith, especially with it being such a large size, but if it sounds like something you would like I would go for it. I have never been wrong with Korres shower gels that I have purchased. 

Valued Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@iwrite 

I am the worst person to wait on a review on a scent for a shower gel. (LOL)  I have a large stash, and I can guarantee that this will not be opened this year.

I understand that it's a big leap of faith, especially with it being such a large size, but if it sounds like something you would like I would go for it. I have never been wrong with Korres shower gels that I have purchased. 

@icezeus 

LOL, i caved and ordered the liter golden apple before reading your reply.

the only reason i came back here was to post the coupon code 186551.

i think the coupon is valid for a few days.

i caved because the shower gel and more is on 6 easy pay (not 4, the last time i checked) and $10 off a $50 order, so i added the korres tea cleanser to my order. i am down to less than half of the larger size of the cleanser and was going to order the larger size when it was back in stock and on sale.

dare i say that they just introduced the olive oil spray in golden apple on the show a few hours ago?

seems like you and i may need to start a happy to have a large korres stash support or rehab group. LOL

i already have 3 liter size bottles unopened and 2 in use, plus 4 or 5 of the 13 ounce size not open and that's just the shower gel. i have several tubes of body butter and body spray.

my "justification" is that i have very hard water. what's yours? <smile>

i also believe in having backups of most products that i truly like.

the other day when i was watching, i heard liz say that in january, they were rolling out new products in the olive oil line.  i don't know if that includes new flavors, but i suspect so, in addition to new products. perhaps i am missing something, but other then the body butter spray that is in the original line, i wonder what they have come up with. do you have any idea?

she didn't say specifically what, i am just guessing. i also heard her say that they are rolling out a new product next week from nyc. my guess is that it is a new moisturizer.

have a safe and happy labor day weekend!

ttyl