Valued Contributor

new large size korres shower gels

was just snooping around on hsn to see what's new and saw that korres now has some of the olive oil body wash flavors - ahh, scents, in the 33.8 ounce/1 liter size, with a pump for $29.50 and yes FREE SHIPPING. thank you korres & hsn

677-824 golden apple
677-822 sea salt
and 2 more.

their tsv is the 28th, but i don't know what it will be.

Respected Contributor

Re: new large size korres shower gels

I have a bunch of these and they are great.  Pumps nicely.  Lasts a long time.  Very good value compared to buying the smaller ones individually.

Honored Contributor

They would be a lot nicer if Korres would remove the sulfates. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

They would be a lot nicer if Korres would remove the sulfates. 

These just aren't a favorite product of mine.  Last year I bought a set of I think 5 that I am getting through right now but I would not repurchase them.  I don't find them to make my skin softer than others I have tried and I don't care for the scents.   

Respected Contributor

I just got a sample of Wild Orchid Olive Oil body cream in a package yesterday -- and I got a similar one on the Apple before that came out.  So, I'm guessing the next TS will be an Olive Oil set and that will be one of the choices as a world launch.

Having tried both the regular Korres bath & body products and the olive oil ones, I do find the regular line more moisturizing.  However, when I want a light scent (like when I have a headache), I do like the olive oil lime.

Respected Contributor

@iwrite 

Hello!  I see you are bck to get me into more Korres trouble!

Just kidding - But I am off to take a look!  Smiley Very Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

@Mistic 

see, i try to be a good citizen and let people know about new korres finds.
i'm holding off until the tsv

i don't know how i get you into korres trouble, as you log in, select items, put them in your cart and place the order. LOL plus, i suspect that you were well acquainted with korres products, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before i ever posted here <smile>

so, what products did you order, or have on your secret wish list, that you are blaming me for? sorry, couldn't resist. i guess you are also blaming me for the 5 flex plays also. hope you had a great time shopping.

Valued Contributor

hi @sueinsf 

how have you been?

of course you received a sample of the new orchid scent. shows that you order more then i do, <smile>. like you, i did receive a sample of the pear months ago. if memory serves me right, i liked the scent. i know that i didn't order though.

have you tried the pear scent?

i think you are right, that the next ts will be something olive oil.
maybe it will be the same configuration as the last ts, body butter, shower gel and body butter spray. that could be tempting.

a while ago, i saw a presentation of olive oil shower gels and one was lime.
it "sounded" interesting, but i held my ground and didn't order.

can you describe the lime scent.
is it mixed with another citrus scent?
is it what i call a "i need to wake up" scent.
that is how i sometimes refer to the basil lemon scent.

have you tried the sea salt?
what i got from the presentation was that it was a neutral scent.

okay, i am happy that you say that the regular line is more moisturizing then the olive oil line, 'cause that's what i think also. maybe an olive oil body butter spray would help sway me LOL

sorry to hear that you get headaches.
does korres make you feel better? if so, order more.

did you purchase the previous tsv? if so, did you order the mandarin and do you like it. again, i held to my plan and only ordered the yoghurt and mango scents.
i do like the face butter that came with the ts.

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle 

i know some people have a reaction to sulfates. have you contacted liz to see if they would consider doing a sulfate free version of their shower gels? she has direct contact with the owners/scientists/doctors. who knows, it worth a shot.

have you used any of the other products in the brand?

i knew that their shower gels had sulfate, but for a reason that i can't explain, it is not as harsh as some other brands like philosophy. perhaps because korres doesn't have as many of the not so good chemicals.

i like that both hsn & qvc have a clean beauty designation. that is helpful.

Respected Contributor

i have 1 liter, sea lavender and really like that. it has a mild scent. i bought a small ginger lime and like that too. some of the flavors are too strong for me, like anything with guava.

big question, does the olive oil ones, make the shower slippery, even a little? i've had some (? brand) that did.