Respected Contributor

Re: new large size korres shower gels

Korres was just on air (yesterday or last couple of days?) and I saw the Cucumber Bamboo duo was on sale for $26.  I know there is also a $5 off Beauty coupon out there and was going to pull the plug but didn't get to it and when I go in now it is back to $33.  I hate when that happens!!!  Last time I tried calling CS they wouldn't honor the lower price even a few hours later which I know QVC used to do.  Bummed!!

Honored Contributor

Two Questions:
1. Is there a Korres scent appropriate for men?
2. Does the scent last? Philosophy tells you the scent only lasts in the shower which seems a waste to me.
Valued Contributor

@AuntG wrote:
Two Questions:
1. Is there a Korres scent appropriate for men?
2. Does the scent last? Philosophy tells you the scent only lasts in the shower which seems a waste to me.

@AuntG 

for a shower gel or body butter, i would say the yoghurt (has no scent) or the  plain guava (they have several guava scents, that's why i called it the plain one)

they do have cologne (only 1 or 2) that are for men.

hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @iwrite 

Esteemed Contributor

I just opened a Jasmine, which is quite nice in case anyone is looking for a nice scent. 

Valued Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Thank you @iwrite 

you are very welcome @AuntG 

the 'plain' guava that i referred to is this one 511-883. yes, there are larger sizes, but this is the first one that i found

the yoghurt that i referred to is this one 542-736. like the guava, there is more than one yoghurt option.

there will be korres shows this week, starting on wednesday, i think.

Respected Contributor

More shows starting Wednesday?  Awe Geese!  I have yet to recieve last weeks orders.  Smiley LOL

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey