Contributor
On 6/28/2014 gazelle77 said:

I just do not believe her.... she talks like she is reading a script. Must have been hired based on her looks alone.

She does seem nervous. I hope that she is able to pull this off and time goes on and she becomes more confident. Filling Chaz's shows is a big task. I wish her well!

BTW, any ideas on the next WEN tsv?

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

There is a dec 16 2012 post on her facebook page where she has pics From qvc. Apparently she was a Wen model in 2012 . I can't figure out how to post pics . She says shes been using for a year and a half so must have started when she modeled on qvc.

Respected Contributor

I'm guessing Chaz needs the help since he's so busy.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Regular Contributor
On 6/30/2014 mom4321 said:

There is a dec 16 2012 post on her facebook page where she has pics From qvc. Apparently she was a Wen model in 2012 . I can't figure out how to post pics . She says shes been using for a year and a half so must have started when she modeled on qvc.

I see the picture that says she was on QVC; but, I don't see anything relating to WEN.

Regular Contributor
On 7/1/2014 baby 2 said:
On 6/30/2014 mom4321 said:

I see the picture that says she was on QVC; but, I don't see anything relating to WEN.

It may have been another hair product on QVC. She was some sortof model on QVC anyway.

Trusted Contributor

i realize Chaz needs support, but I cannot watch Gina. I have tried not to be negative and have watched her as many times as she has been on. Will not anymore. I feel she is not genuine. She is always posing and looking in the monitors, fixing her hair. I enjoyed his sister. I feel bad-feeling tis way.

Respected Contributor

I would like JoAnne too but doesn't she have a family? That wouldn't be fair to her either. Let's not panic, I go with the OP.

Respected Contributor

Gina did very well. She just needs to forget that millions are watching (extremely difficult, I know) roll up her sleeves and get in there, the models' hair and run her fingers through and bounce up and down like Chaz does. I love playing with hair so it would be fun for me. I know some have a rough time touching someone else but their hair has been cleansed and styled so she needs to just get in there and really run her fingers through and bounce it and spin them around and get her hands up underneath and bounce the hair. She maybe could kind of not keep rearranging her own hair. She'll do better. I remember when Rachael Ray was new and while she was cooking she would be giggling and I could sense her nervousness but now she's a pro. Gina, don't be afraid to get in there. Don't hold yourself away, get right in there! She'll get it and she'll forget about the huge audience. It takes time. What a wonderful tsv. Gina, dear, don't be afraid to get in the model's personal space. You must to demonstrate the results of the Wen. She'll be fine. After all, who would have the nerve to do a job like that? It takes courage to do a job like that. Even though I love to do what Chaz does with the models' hair I would not have the courage to do a job like what Gina is doing and I really enjoy learning all the different types of hair textures by hands on. She just needs time to learn the ropes.

Super Contributor

Well, I think she needs more than a one day trial. Or has she been on for a while? I guess she has---I just noticed the dates on the posts...

Remember Courtney when she first started? So adorable...but hard to believe that she really loved those flats or that toilet bowl cleaner. They really must have worked with her voice, too..she sounds so different. Just lovely. (Wonder why they didn't give Jonathan the same chance? Maybe he didn't want to stay)

The new WEN rep is quite beautiful and has lovely hair.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}