Esteemed Contributor

Re: new Vitamin C Serum from Isomers

@RinaRina wrote:

OWoman MadMG!  They didn't drop the price back down to $84.  

I know...... I am sorry, @RinaRina. I did see it for 84 and change for a day or so...... I guess they've reconsidered. I am sorry Rina. It is still a great price though. I don't need this kit, since I have a huge stash of all three of these products - my favorites.

Esteemed Contributor

@RinaRina, they are presenting this trio right now. You may listen to decide on it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Attention!

The brand new product they are presented today - Vita C + Illumi-Bright was brought in a quantity of one thousand only.

Less than 700 hundred remaining now.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

I know...... I am sorry, @RinaRina. I did see it for 84 and change for a day or so...... I guess they've reconsidered. I am sorry Rina. It is still a great price though. I don't need this kit, since I have a huge stash of all three of these products - my favorites.

I think I saw it for $84 as well, but wanted to wait for the presentation.  Oh well ...

i did get the Fast Lift and 2 other items.  

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

May I ask what are two other items @RinaRina?

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

The Illumi-Brite w/ Vita C & Ferulic and the Illumi-Brite Serum in the blue bottle.

Manuela said you cam apply the Ill. Vita C/Ferulic first, then layer w/ Brightening Serum.

That Fast Lift was a steal!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

I think I saw it for $84 as well, but wanted to wait for the presentation.  Oh well ...

i did get the Fast Lift and 2 other items.  

@RinaRina If you still want the 311-821 kit, you might want to check the Isomers website tomorrow (www.isomers.ca).  They usually offer the Evine specials on their website the day after the Evine visit at better prices.  The prices listed on the Isomers website are in Canadian dollars and the conversion rate is currently .77 USD = 1 CAD.  The new C serum is currently on the Isomers website for $59.99, which is around $46.20 at today's conversion rate.  They charge one shipping for the entire order, which is usually around $10 CAD or $7.70 USD.  They also give beauty points which can be used for discounts on future orders.

Glad you got the Fast Lift Eye Serum.  It's an excellent product and the price was a great deal!

Respected Contributor

My I pad wouldn't let me in the ordering or even looking on Evine! Is it a sign from God?🤔

Honored Contributor

Today is $10 off with the Evine CC, and try using code SAVE10 for 10% off

Esteemed Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

The Illumi-Brite w/ Vita C & Ferulic and the Illumi-Brite Serum in the blue bottle.

Manuela said you cam apply the Ill. Vita C/Ferulic first, then layer w/ Brightening Serum.

That Fast Lift was a steal!

A new Illumi-Brite w/ Vita C & Ferulic is a new and I am sure great serum. It meant to provide anti-oxidants, and other things, but basically it's mainly to brighten and even-tone your skin. The other Illumi-bright duo is nice also, one for the body the other for the face - a repeat of C+Illumi+Ferulic. Of course it's nice but why? New product is being sold at it's full price, well almost. The other duo - also deal-wise are not really all that much, if you add both of illumi face+body product up.

If brightening of your skin @RinaRina is your one and only concern, then you got yourself good products.

If you have some other skin issues to address, like lifting, tightening smoothing, wrinkles, AND brightening too, then the Trio we talked about would be a purchase of very effective products at an amazing price, in convenient kit of three that takes care of most of your skin's need.

Just my two cents. I know, Manuela uses THESE products in THIS kit everyday, and I'd rather use THAT what she is using, unless I can also buy other things.

I did not buy the Illumi-Bright Duo for face and body, even though I want it, but I bought much more necessary products for me - Peeling Trio System, FLES, Intensive Recovery Serum and Double Duty Cleanser. You can wait on the cleanser, since I have info it is going to be One Time Only tonight. I also, got new C+Illumi+Ferulic on A/D to try.

The 311-821 is still at excellent price considering what's in it, and what these products can do to a face with continuous use.