Trusted Contributor

Re: new Vitamin C Serum from Isomers

@HappyDaze wrote:

That is a seriously filtered and/or aibrushed photo, lol! I watch the Isomers shows occasionally and she looks good but certainly not like that, lol.

Yup, there's an app for that, lol!  Seriously, you can change your appearance dramatically with apps and end up not looking like your real selfat all.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lol, yes there was lower price for a day or two, @RinaRina!   Evine always plays games like this with prices up and down, for some reason. I pay no attention to this any longer, and just know that - price will be right!

By-the-way, even this is a super short visit without a TTV, it is packed with super nice products in very smart kits, with super nice prices! Check them May 9th shows out! Great selection and deals on wheels! Woman Happy

p.s. Yes, 311-730!  This stuff is Gold! Can't say enough about that, just check first reviews on it, if you like.

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko so good to see a post from you, no matter what the product!..

You helped me learn about so many Wen uses...Hope your well...Smiley Happy

Hi @quadmimiWoman Happy

How are you doing, SweetHeart? Is your allergy any better, or hopefully gone by now? It's great to see you, always! Heart

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

That is a seriously filtered and/or aibrushed photo, lol! I watch the Isomers shows occasionally and she looks good but certainly not like that, lol.

I agree!  This serum appears to be the same as the Vitamin C Stem Serum but with Ferulic Acid.  While ferulic acid is a good ingredient, it doesn't produce those kind of results.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I deleted Manuela's photo, since this photo appears for some to be a red cloth signaling to charge at. As to the product itself, well it is brand new, a first one to replace Isomers Vitamin C series, and it's effectiveness will yet to be proved/disproved at later time, when people will actually start using it. So far, for years Manuela has a track record formulating skin care products quite effectively.  Will see, if this new product delivers.

Just like WEN line, Isomers also has a huge following and at the same time receives plenty of negative remarks, specifically from people, who don't use this line. The great number of posts appear on this board about various skin care product lines, personally I don't find time in my day to comment on lines I do not use or trust. Nor do I see any reason for doing so.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another great product I would like to share with Isomers ladies - ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Accelerated Recovery Intense Face Lifting Serum 1.86 oz - 307-495

In all the years I use Isomers, somehow I managed to miss this one, and only got it for the first time on last visit.
This is a total game changer for me, and as I read on Isomers closed board, for many others as well. You use it alone for 14 nights only, half a dropper, and not add any other serums. Only a moisturizer after.  Use up approximately 1/2 bottle, and give it a rest for 2-3 month.

This one lives up to it's name - Accelerated Recovery!  Now it is being offered in super size  - 1.86 oz. They do not have this size very often. One ounce size is being almost sold out at $75 right now, and has excellent reviews.

ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Accelerated Recovery Intense Face Lifting Serum 1.86 oz - 307-495
Retail Value: $138.75
Price: $59.00
Preferred Price $ 49.95
Save: $9.05 (15% off)
or  6 x $8.32
Shipping $4.99

307-495- ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Accelerated Recovery Intense Face Lifting Serum 1.86 oz
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko so good to see a post from you, no matter what the product!..

You helped me learn about so many Wen uses...Hope your well...Smiley Happy

Hi @quadmimiWoman Happy

How are you doing, SweetHeart? Is your allergy any better, or hopefully gone by now? It's great to see you, always! Heart

Oh yes allergy's are better.. I am using Wen Kids & some fig on my ends, seems to be a good match for my scalp..so glad your skin care line you love is back!

You enjoy enjoy it!...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Woman Happy Yes, I can't imagine how my skin would be without Isomers Mimi!!! Just like I hate even think about my hair without WEN!

@quadmimi, shake off that non-sense quickly, and start using our favorite MIF and PJP again! Heart

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Woman Happy Yes, I can't imagine how my skin would be without Isomers Mimi!!! Just like I hate even think about my hair without WEN!

@quadmimi, shake off that non-sense quickly, and start using our favorite MIF and PJP again! Heart

Well i will keep the WK's for scalp area, but will venture back out to a a few others on the ends.. Sounds like you have some good buys on your Isomers coming up also!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

311-821 will be at $84, @RinaRina. It already was shown at this price. They changed it back up, but will reduce again for the shows. This an amazing kit at excellent price point.

There WILL NOT be a TTV this visit. This is short only one night visit, featuring a brand new product and a few very nice product kits configurations. As well as super-sized excellent facial cleanser - Double Duty 16+ oz. The shows are scheduled for Monday, May 9 at 3 and  pm, and then at 8 and 9 pm ET. Next morning there will be recorded repeats.

Nice configuration! ISOMERS Skincare Super Firming & Smoothing System - 311-821
If Sold Separately: $229.75
EVINE Price: $99.75

Preferred Price $ 84.78 Save: $14.97 (15% off)

@Sonecheko,

Given that I only have one face, for the life of me, I can't figure out how on earth one can incorporate all four of these items in a daily skincare regimen.  I've heard of "layering", but  .... sigh ...  Smiley Frustrated

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."