Regular Contributor

Re: new 613 product....latest info from our friendly wen loving horse Dooters

On 8/26/2014 Kjelle said: It think the 613 scent all over my body would give me a migraine. Maybe he will eventually do it in the core scents. Then I might be all over it. Still gonna watch the midnight show though since it's only 9pm here.

He already has body lotions and washes in the core scents. Unless this is a body scrub...

Valued Contributor

On 8/26/2014 bruingirl said:

more from Dooters:

It wasn't in the Inside Q but tomorrow I'd make sure everyone who wants it early is signed up for QVC Email Alerts. Just Sayin.....

I'll be ordering!! Cannot wait to get this!!

First of all that Dooters cracks me up! Just sayin, ROFL!!! Well I can't seem to wind down tonight so I am sure I will get my order in. Smiley Very Happy Thank you for the updates bruingirl!
Honored Contributor

On 8/26/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Thanks bg!!!!

I was hoping that Drythe was finally getting her oil.

Thank you HonnyBrown,

Seems like forever! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

On 8/26/2014 Missy823 said:
On 8/26/2014 Kjelle said: It think the 613 scent all over my body would give me a migraine. Maybe he will eventually do it in the core scents. Then I might be all over it. Still gonna watch the midnight show though since it's only 9pm here.

He already has body lotions and washes in the core scents. Unless this is a body scrub...

it's not a scrub

live....laugh....love
Contributor

It looks like "nourishing treatment" is just another word for a 613 body butter. I'd love to try it, but Josie has her BB the same size and for $35. I wish it wasn't so expensive. For $59, it should be HUGE. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

it's treatment based and the ingredients are amazing…..non-greasy and fast absorbing too

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

it's treatment based and the ingredients are amazing…..non-greasy and fast absorbing too

Bought mine! Am very excited!! Smiley Happy sounds amazing!
Trusted Contributor

On 8/26/2014 Denise from Canada said:

it is! and the scent is spot on!!! it smells exactly like the 613 EDT..at least to my nose

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

On 8/26/2014 Denise from Canada said:

it is! and the scent is spot on!!! it smells exactly like the 613 EDT..at least to my nose {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Can not wait!!! I love the perfume! I can go to sleep a happy camper, got my 613 lotion and my FGP 32 oz!! Now to go to bed and dream about a future 613 oil!! LOL
Respected Contributor

I got mine. I just went on QVC's site to see if anything was there yet and the pear and the new 613 body lotion are live. Just ordered them both. You can get any Fall seasonal you wish too either one time or auto delivery. Now, to camp out outside for the UPS guy.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}