New Contributor

Re: need eye shadow recommendation QVC or otherwise

I love IT Cosmetic eye shadows. They last all day and I feel that they complement any complexion. The shades are so natural as well. I recommend the Naturally Pretty palette by IT Cosmetics.
Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@gellen wrote:

Good morning:  I am looking to purchase a new eyeshadow and am overwhelmed by all the choices.  I am in my late  60's with blue eyes, blonde hair and a peachy complexion.  If you have one that you can recommend I would love to hear from you.  I don't want to spend alot on shadow as I don't wear it all the time.  Thanks in advance

wet n wild has some great basic palettes and price is great,  

@gellen I agree with @jackthebear. Wet N Wild has really nice eyeshadow palettes for around $5 each. I have many brand name eyeshadows (Too Face, Tarte, Clinique...etc), but I find my Wet N Wild one is just as good.  Go to YouTube Zabrena's chanel, she has a video "NEW Wet 'N Wild Makeup 2018/Swatches, Looks & Review) to see which palette you like best.

Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

This is my Favorite.  I use the dark shades on the right as eye liner.  Color lasts all day.  I' got this when IT had a big sale here months ago.  HTH.  

IT Cosmetics Superhero Luxe Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Palette w/Brush - A287162

these are nice,  I got them on a OTO

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@gellen wrote:

Good morning:  I am looking to purchase a new eyeshadow and am overwhelmed by all the choices.  I am in my late  60's with blue eyes, blonde hair and a peachy complexion.  If you have one that you can recommend I would love to hear from you.  I don't want to spend alot on shadow as I don't wear it all the time.  Thanks in advance

wet n wild has some great basic palettes and price is great,  

@gellen I agree with @jackthebear. Wet N Wild has really nice eyeshadow palettes for around $5 each. I have many brand name eyeshadows (Too Face, Tarte, Clinique...etc), but I find my Wet N Wild one is just as good.  Go to YouTube Zabrena's chanel, she has a video "NEW Wet 'N Wild Makeup 2018/Swatches, Looks & Review) to see which palette you like best.

blogger Julie Dawn Olsen does a lot of wnw tutorials on youtube 

Honored Contributor

Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette-Comfort Zonew n w comfort zone palette $5 amazing quality