Super Contributor

my review of Suzanne Somers subscription box

I have been having such bad skin care issues, very dry, red rough patches -so I decided to get the subscrition box. 44. dollars and 5.dollars shipping. I have used her products in the past from evine.

You get 1 ounce Liquid therapy , 1 ounce ageless serum and i ounce target night cream.one very small lip balm ( tiny!)

Score! I have been using it for a week, day and night- and my skkin has cleared up! red rough patches gone. my skin actually looks flawless and so smooth. I use the oxygen, wait for it to dry, the serum, wait for it to dry and then the night cream. same day and night.

I was using Principal Secret Reclaim which I have had on auto delivery for 10 years! 

I am 68 and very fai and pretty sensitive. I do have some Perlier Honey and even that was not helping so I am reaaly pleased with this trip. If I am going out I do use the REclaim and makeup.

there is a 30 % off on the whole site and even worked on the boxes, I got another one.

donna

Honored Contributor

Re: my review of Suzanne Somers subscription box

My niece in her mid 40's only uses SS skin care for about the last 10 years, she loves the Ageless Serum, and the fact that her line is certified toxin free.

Respected Contributor

I’m going to try the Liquid Therapy. The other products mentioned contain Aloe, so I can’t use those.

Valued Contributor

Where did you order the subsription box? Evine?

Super Contributor

I got it on the Suzanne Somers site, she is not onEvine anymore and only sells supplements on QVC.

Super Contributor

It might be worth getting the box for that price plus the 30% off to get the liquid therapy if your spouse/ friend etc could use the other 2 products and you could use the lip balm . which is so tiny! I think it is a sample size.

Honored Contributor

@donna71 - I miss Suzanne on Evine Woman SadI like some of her beauty items.

Thank you for posting. Always good to read about improvements such as yours! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

every now and then I just have to quit anything with "actives" and just give myself a rest from high powered fancy skincare. usually I just do a weekend of Perlier honey, I have a good supply of it and I like it quite al ot but it was not budging those red irratated patches and around my eyes. so I am delighted that this very simple organic non toxic  clean product is working for me. hope this helps someone struggling with skin issues.