Respected Contributor

Re: my new obsession! from Sisley Paris

@marchingalong123- thanks, I did aready see those, but they are only "key Ingredients".  I hate it when companies won't list all the ingredients on the label.

Valued Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

@marchingalong123- thanks, I did aready see those, but they are only "key Ingredients".  I hate it when companies won't list all the ingredients on the label.

Msybe if you emailed them they'd tell you.

Their phone customer service isn't the best.  I think they screen all calls as they never pick up!!

Respected Contributor

@marchingalong123yes, definitely you need to go to a cosmetic derm and you are getting a great deal, even as an established patient.

Some expensive creams work really well, but are admittedly over-priced.  I always think of La Mer with such basic ingredients, but it seems to work so well for some.  

I just don't want to do unintentional damage to my skin with certain ingredients, so am a label reader.  I don't rule out anything jsut because it is expensive or because it is cheap.  I do like samples because I get to try the product and see if my skin likes it.  Never heard of Black Rose oil, but it sounds lovely!  Will research it more. 

Trusted Contributor

I've heard amazing things about this product.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@Swissguy It sounds wonderful.  I am retired so Sisley is out of range for me price wise.  They have been around for quite a while.  I did receive samples at one point in my life but not enough for me to make a judgment.  Enjoy your moisturizer.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength