Super Contributor

my crepy skin solution found!

Iam 67 so - the skin was not looking good. and AI used nice products but was not winning. my arms and hands looked bad. I watched Dr.Dray on youtube and she recommends vanicream which I never heard of. I found in in Walmart and Target, on the bottom shelf. Gets no love out there in retail. very cheap. also on Amazon.

and WOW. Boomer beauties, take note. myskin looks so good. and no fragrance which was killing me -I don't know why.

Not for the faint of heart. this stuff is like a lotion vaseline. I slater it on, put on some old pjs and go to bed. I also put it on during the day and wear an old long t shirt. It is worth it to me.

I also tried the soap bar and the vanicream gentle facial cleanser and love them both. no fragrance, no itch. love the facial cleanser. I don't wear makeup daily so I can't say for makeup removal.

Honored Contributor

Re: my crepy skin solution found!

I'm ordering on my next Amazon order, arms are terrible.

Honored Contributor

@donna71 wrote:

Iam 67 so - the skin was not looking good. and AI used nice products but was not winning. my arms and hands looked bad. I watched Dr.Dray on youtube and she recommends vanicream which I never heard of. I found in in Walmart and Target, on the bottom shelf. Gets no love out there in retail. very cheap. also on Amazon.

and WOW. Boomer beauties, take note. myskin looks so good. and no fragrance which was killing me -I don't know why.

Not for the faint of heart. this stuff is like a lotion vaseline. I slater it on, put on some old pjs and go to bed. I also put it on during the day and wear an old long t shirt. It is worth it to me.

I also tried the soap bar and the vanicream gentle facial cleanser and love them both. no fragrance, no itch. love the facial cleanser. I don't wear makeup daily so I can't say for makeup removal.

@donna71, did it work on your hands ??

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

@donna71  Thanks for the recommendation.  How long did it take before you see improvement?

“There are two ways to be rich: One is by acquiring much, and the other is by desiring little.” —Jackie French Koller
Respected Contributor

@donna71, thank you for your review. I will be 68 in two months and workout and in shape. However, my crepey arms are disgusting. I have seen this product but did not know what it's purpose was. I will definitely give it a try. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Have a great weekend.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Sure meets the price point. It's $13.39 for a 1-lb tub with pump on Amazon right now. It's also available in a Lite version. The soap and liquid cleanser are also shown, and a lot more.

We're heading into cold weather, and since I was looking for a heavy-duty body cream, I may try this. Thanks for posting the rave, @donna71! Especially since Dr. Denese is having a Labor Day sale, I need safer temptations.

Trusted Contributor

I don't want to gross anybody out but I couldn't live without my Vaseline jelly cream. I Slater it on at night before I go to bed, but I'm going to look for your vanicream and give it a try.

Honored Contributor

I see on the Walgreen's site there also a light version of this in a lotion form, first ingredient is water, instead of an oil/water emulsion as in the cream.

Valued Contributor

@donna71 wrote:

@donna71 wrote:

Great info @donna71, thanks so much for sharing! Heart

Super Contributor

My  hands look great-better than any hand cream. You do have to keep at it, but I did see results right away. not cumulative, I think, but more daily maintaining of the moisture barrier.. I do have the lite verson but it is the heavy duty version that helped me. Dr. Dray said she does not use the heavy duty on her face but her mom does. I just do a litlle pat pat pat on my cheeks after I do the arms and legs. you could put any serum you want to use up on first-why not.  I was using Philosophy and I just can't do fragrance. when my mom was in the hospital the nurses were giving her arm massage with the Philosophy amazing grace and her arms looked good at 90. I brought in a bunch of Philosophy creams and gels for her sink and the nurses kept coming in.lol! but for me now this vanicream is the way to go. Dr.Dray talks about it in her stealth walgreens youtube. she goes into walgreen with her phone and talks about all the products. very funny.