Honored Contributor

@MoJoV  I agree with you about the models being squeezed into tight clothes.

Maybe that's the style.  I'm not into whatever is the latest style.  I live near Washington, DC which isn't exactly "Po-Dunk" but I STILL don't see people wearing those tight clothes....AND LOOK NICE.

I think that's the key.  Anyone can wear skin tight clothes, but not everyone looks nice in them.  

Look!  Not only am I a chub (size XL-1X) but I have what we used to call knock knees (they kiss each other).  They just aren't attractive.  Anyone looking at them (and being honest) would agree.  Put those puppies in a pair of those skin tight jeans and ...... well...it would just be sad.

I would think if QVC wanted to sell more pants/jeans/clothes, they'd put them in pants/jeans/clothes that weren't skin tight.  There's a difference between looking nice and fitting and what they're putting these models in.

Anyway, the other side of my brain (the one that drives me crazy) keeps saying if the Q wasn't selling them, they'd stop putting these models in these clothes.

So, what do I know.  I do know that I'm very, very (let's add a few more very to it) tired of having the models turn around so I can check out their butts.

I think it's degrading to females to have them turn around so millions of people can look at their butts.  On what planet is that not degrading and shouldn't be done?

Valued Contributor

Re: model Taylor

[ Edited ]

Such a beautiful young lady.  Great representation of plus size. Staci is also gorgeous. They all are!

Trusted Contributor

Most of the models wear the same size across all brands so as to always say they are a medium, large, etc.  We all know all brands do not have the same sizing and so I think this is where some brands fit small just so the model can say she is in a size large.  Jackie is always in a size large, even if it doesn't fit properly. 

Stacey is too tall for some of the fashions as the arms are not long enough and the top looks like it shrunk. 

Respected Contributor

There's a haunting beauty about Taylor.  Regal.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@plmokn wrote:

Is there a site where all the models are listed. ..kind of like the hosts? I have no idea who these models are or what their names are. Smiley Very Happy

@plmokn

You can find a lot of the models pictures on Joy Talent Agency online. Joy used to be a Q model. Click the different links on the left side of the page, women, petite, plus etc. I did not see a pic of Taylor there. Some of thier pics are old.

This is Taylor.

Image result for taylor model on qvc

Thanx for the link...interesting..