Not applicable

Okay after my second bottle of wine, watching the QVC Channel and having no financial boundaries, I saw a really cool beauty session with Kate Somersville (might have spelled last name wrong) demonstrating her product "Exfolikate." Now mind you, me being under the influence, I had an appetite to spend money on anything that looked appealing. I dialed the number, and talked to customer service rep. I mean heck, she even said my name! I thought this is great, this person knows my name, they got my card information, this is gonna be easy. I hung up feeling excited about what I purchased and looking forward to using it. Well today I was checking my "other" QVC items and wouldn't you know it, I don't see my beauty treatment on order. I called QVC, they asked me if I got any confirmation at the time I purchased the order...? Unfortunately, I was glued to the TV and on my fourth glass of wine, trusting QVC efforts punching in the order and running my card through, before the product runs out, I didn't think of writing anything down. I guess the product must have ran out, and maybe QVC didn't bother telling me. I wouldn't have known this until I check out my order status online. I am sooo bummed that customer service didn't put the order in for me. The lady was friendly, but no order. The only time I actually make a rational decision under the influence, there is no order and sold out too. GEEZ QVC!! I am so bummed!

Must make sure I write down the confirmation number next time!! I'm so glad my "other" orders are ready to ship out to me!!