Valued Contributor

I love eyeshadow sticks like Mallys or Bare Minerals but im too old to use shimmers  Do any of you know where I can buy matte sticks

Valued Contributor

I believe some of Bobbi Brown's creme shadow sticks come in matte colors.  Go to bobbibrowncosmetics.com.  You can live chat with a makeup artist and they can let you know which colors are matte.

Frequent Contributor

Recommend Clinique eyeshadow tint chubby crayon stick. I have been using it for about four years and I am 70 years young. My preference color is Lavish Lilac. It's a neutral and easy to apply. It costs around  $16, and lasts forever. Good luck.  

Respected Contributor

I am old, but I find some of the soft shimmer that is in the eye shadow sticks is fairly kind to my older eyes & I love them. Mac, BB, Korres all have some matte shades. If you get a chance, though, try a shimmer. They have so many really nice colors.

Valued Contributor

Mally has a beautiful matte color called Timeless Taupe but she doesn't offer it by itself.  I got it in a set.

Trusted Contributor

Nudestix has a good selection of matte shades.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Valued Contributor

Thank you to all that took the time to answer me

Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Thank you to all that took the time to answer me

I just watched Mandy Davis MUA on you tube and she talked about new matte eyeshadow sticks from Julep. They sent her some, but she said she thought you could find them at Ulta or I would try the Julep website. One color she had was a charcoal gray that she said she used in her outer v and it was very nice. The other color was called Putty and that's what it looked like in color was Silly Putty. Hope that helps @mollymaggie. Bobbi brown has some matte colors also I believe

Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie Nars carries a variety of Matte Shadow Sticks. They sell them at Sephora, many shades to choose from.