What’s your favorite matte drugstore blush?

Honored Contributor

@Rita Murray   I don't have one but Kylie Cosmetics at ULTA has beautiful blush colors for $18.  I own the pale pink one.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

@Katcat1 -- I agree with you about Kylie blush!  I only own one - called "We're Going Shopping" that is the prettiest warm peach color.  It was part of a kit that also contained an eyeshadow duo, lipstick (that I also love!) and I think a lip pencil.  I have always wanted to buy more Kylie colors, but am a major "blushaholic" and continue to reign myself in!

Regular Contributor

I don't usually buy drugstore blushes, but one that pleasantly surprised me is e.l.f. Blush Palette in "light."  Included are 4 pretty shades, and 3 of the 4 are matte.  I think it only cost $8, which is amazing for 4 shades of blush! The colors are all warm pinks and peaches, and just a little swipe goes a long way.  I highly recommend the palette.    

Honored Contributor

@joviolin  The problem with me is I love too many things -- blush and lipstick.  Kylie's blush lasts long on the face too.  I also own Bobbi Brown blush.  I had other brands and ended up throwing out.  Bobbi Brown had 30% off so that is how I picked up two of her blushes.

kindness is strength