Honored Contributor

I have been trying to find something other than black or brown. Anyone know where it could be?

Honored Contributor

Re: mascara colors

[ Edited ]

I love Almay Intense i color Volumizing Mascara, I buy it in navy and plum. Also it comes in black and brown.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I have been trying to find something other than black or brown. Anyone know where it could be?

@Group 5 minus 1. I’m thinking I saw that L’Oreal Voluminous came out with a burgundy shade mascara. I’d do black first and just tip the upper lashes w/ another shade. 

Esteemed Contributor

Why don’t you visit an Ulta or a Sephora they would be able to show you many options.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1. I’m thinking I saw that L’Oreal Voluminous came out with a burgundy shade mascara. I’d do black first and just tip the upper lashes w/ another shade. 

I have that burgundy shade which I found in my local CVS, not Ulta. It's OK. If you have blonde or light brown lashes this might actually be visible. I have brown lashes so its not too noticeable.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Colourpop has several vibrant shades on their website

Trusted Contributor

I second the Loreal Burgundy mascara. It's a gorgeous shade.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Esteemed Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

Colourpop has several vibrant shades on their website

Yes, but the brush on those mascaras is huge.  I was thinking about getting one, but I will have to use a different brush unless I want that stuff all over my face. Smiley Very Happy 

I just saw some colored mascaras on an endcap at the store today.  I think they may have been Maybelline.  Not sure.

NYX has some colored mascaras too.  But I have not tried those either.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

I love Blinc mascara and on their website they have several different colors.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1, Benefit’s They’re Real comes in blue. It’s beautiful!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.