Valued Contributor

I went to ulta yesterday to look around and they discontinued Mally and Julip  I feel bad for Mally even though she has sold her company because she still works very hard to promote it  

Respected Contributor

Both Mally and Julep are still on Ulta's website. 

Trusted Contributor

I was at my Ulta last Sunday and they had a full Mally display out.  I didn't see (or look for) Julep though.

Sorry to hear that.

Honored Contributor

I was in Blue Mercury (high end cosmetics store) yesterday afternoon and saw Mally in person!  I think she was shopping for hair products and she had 3 sales associates waiting on her. LOL!

She lives in my town and have seen her in a few places around town and some of my friends have seen her too.

I felt like going up to her to say hi but I felt that would feel too awkward and a bit intruding.

Contributor

One Kohl’s store near me sells her make-up.  I don’t think it’s the whole line, but there are the basics.

Respected Contributor

My local Kohls has Mally products.

Honored Contributor

So?  We should cancel the Mally telethon?  

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I was in Blue Mercury (high end cosmetics store) yesterday afternoon and saw Mally in person!  I think she was shopping for hair products and she had 3 sales associates waiting on her. LOL!

She lives in my town and have seen her in a few places around town and some of my friends have seen her too.

I felt like going up to her to say hi but I felt that would feel too awkward and a bit intruding.

How cool!  I'd love to see her in person!

Honored Contributor

I am not that fond of Mally's cosmetics.  Looking at how she wears her makeup, no thank you.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Our local Ulta discontinued her products, but one not too far away still has the whole line. I think only certain Ulta stores will be carrying her line, and it will still be available on Ulta's website. Smiley Happy