Trusted Contributor

I saw part of Mally's show.  At one point, she turned and was about to apply more mascara to the model's lashes.  Then, she waved her hands, laughed, and turned back toward the camera and smiled.  I think Mally realized that the model was wearing enough mascara.  Perhaps Mally just gets carried away.

Paws and enjoy life.
Super Contributor

I love Mally she brings so much energy and fun to QVC but I think it's time she reformulates her line and packaging. There's too much competition out there and she has to step up her game.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@blossompie wrote:

I love Mally she brings so much energy and fun to QVC but I think it's time she reformulates her line and packaging. There's too much competition out there and she has to step up her game.

Hi @blossompie -  Actually, the company that purchased Mallygirl LLC ia few months ago is changing the packaging to black.  I wonder what will happen to the formulas since Mally is not the owner any longer. I guess we'll have to watch and see. 

Honored Contributor

@Karena wrote:

@blossompie wrote:

Hi @blossompie -  Actually, the company that purchased Mallygirl LLC ia few months ago is changing the packaging to black.  I wonder what will happen to the formulas since Mally is not the owner any longer. I guess we'll have to watch and see. 

That is too bad- I like her pink packaging. There are tons of other lines that have black so pink is a nice change. I don't buy things based on packaging but when I buy things I like, nice looking packaging is appreciated.

What is with resurrecting old threads though?

Honored Contributor

I remember one time when Mally came on the air without false eyelashes on and just mascara, and she announced that she wasn't going to have her false eyelsahes on, and she looked so much better and younger as well.....I think too much mascara and liner ages a person. There are a couple of hosts on t.v. that I think wear far too much mascara, false lashes and eyeliner and their eyes look like black holes-not attractive at all........

Respected Contributor

I'm wearing her mascara right now, but at 66 (almost 67), I don't think the "tarantula eye" look is right for me!    Cat Tongue

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze - I like the pink packaging, as well. It's unique! 

@CANDLEQUEEN - When you say "black holes," Shawn K's eye make-up comes to mind. I wonder if she does her make-up herself.