Super Contributor

mally's double ended pencils

my pencil is so soft and is wearing down quickly.  i don't use it that often.   but it needed to be sharpened.  it is a mess and so is the sharpener.  any one else having problems.Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Re: mally's double ended pencils

[ Edited ]

Are you talking about the ones that are a pale green color and come in a set of two with a little silver sharpener. Or at least thats how mine came, I ordered them from her website quite some ago. I tossed the pencils out, not because they didn't work nicely or were too soft or wore down quickly, only because I should have chosen a different color, it was a bad match, but kept the sharpener because it works better on my stash of eyebrow pencils than a half dozen or more I've bought at the drugstores. Only thing is that I wish it had a top on it to catch the shavings. Try keeping them in the fridge, that's what my granddaughter does with all her brow pencils. Where she learned to do that or the reasons why I have no clue but she claims they work better. Me on the other hand, sometimes I stick them in my open mouth and breath on them to soften them, LOL!

Super Contributor

sorry. should have said lip pencils.  the ones that match your skin tone.

Esteemed Contributor

Ohhhhh okay .Well maybe the refrigerator trick would work for them as well to keep them firm. But hope you get answers from others so you know if it's just yours.