Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

looking for light weight unscented moisturizer for daytime

I am looking for a light summer daytime moisturizer. I don't want it to feel like I have anything on my face. I can't stand the tackiness I am feeling in this humidity. Also unscented if possible. My skin is not oily. I would just like something to go into the skin and feel weighless.  TIA 

Trusted Contributor

Re: looking for light weight unscented moisturizer for daytime

Paula's Choice. No fragrance, no coloring, no animal testing and money back guarantee for 60 days.  They have products for different skin types and you can purchase samples.  I've been using her products since 1995.  Also check out Beautypedia for drugstore/dept. store skin products for reviews.

Valued Contributor

I like the brand, Say Yes to Cucumbers daily moisturizer. It's light and I don't really detect a scent with it.  It has not made my face break out.  I use it year round.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KCDiva  After years of hearing that Heidi Klum uses Buttermilk moisturizer by Mario Badescu, I finally bought it.  It is pure heaven ultra lightweight.  Does not cause Milia like heavy moisturizers do for me.  It spreads easily so you don't need much.  Let it dry and your skin feels wonderful.  I also have purchased several other products from him including the Lavender Chamomile spray for the face.  He is still offering 25% off and free shpg. on his website.  Good luck in your search.  I have sensitive skin and have no problem with this moisturizer.

You may also want to look at Neutrogena.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

For several or more years , I have been using Aveeno Positively Radiant daily moisturizer (has spf 15).  I use it year round and love it.

Valued Contributor

I use CeraVe PM moisturizer during the day and night.  It is lightweight and unscented and contains ceramides.  I don't use the AM version because it has chemical sunscreen which I am sensitive to.  I use a physical sunscreen as the last step in my morning skincare routine.  

Valued Contributor

@laurelei wrote:

I use CeraVe PM moisturizer during the day and night.  It is lightweight and unscented and contains ceramides.  I don't use the AM version because it has chemical sunscreen which I am sensitive to.  I use a physical sunscreen as the last step in my morning skincare routine.  

I use CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion and it says lightweight on the container. It's perfect and lasts forever. No sunscreen in it.

Super Contributor

i second Cerave PM, light, moisturizing, no fragrance, I use it am and pm. No sunscreen in it though.

Respected Contributor

First Aid Beauty, unscented. The best! No stickiness, not tackiness just absorbs right into your skin. My body loves it! Head to toe, the whole body says "YES" & "thank you"Smiley Happy

Not a fan of Cervae. Tried it and couldn't deal with the tacky feeling on my skin. It leaves a film on your skin. YuckSmiley Sad

Valued Contributor

@KCDiva 

Hi you didn't mention if you wanted sun protection . If you do I recommend Colorscience Total Protection Face shiled spf 50 . I have oily skin and this is like nothing on the skin . If sun protection is needed I love Procure Rosa Care hydrogel . It is like water on the skin very ight weight . It is recommended for rosacea , which I don't have just a little redness from old acne marks .Both these products are fragrance free and made for sensitive skin and very lightweight