Valued Contributor

looking for argon oil for hair,

any sugestions..... hairdresser put some on my hair yesterday and it's great today.

thanks.   

Valued Contributor

Re: looking for argon oil for hair,

Why don't you call your hairdresser and ask her what brand she used on your hair?

Esteemed Contributor

I  use Josie's argan oil on my hair, especially the ends. Why don't you try that one?

Trusted Contributor

My stylist uses Moroccanoil on  my dry hair...doesn't take but a little bit.  I buy mine from Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Check Wallgreen's ... got some there not too long ago.

Contributor

Honestly, if you have a Trader Joe's near you.  They  sell Organic Argan Oil for $6.99 and you can use it on your hair (and anyplace else you want it).  It is not a big bottle. But you really don't need much of it on your hair (or face or skin). Little bit goes a long way.

Respected Contributor

No need to buy Josie's Argon oil. Waaaay over-priced!. You can buy it for much less at many other places. I buy mine at Shea Terra Organics,

Super Contributor

@lucky-girlmy hairdresser uses Agadir Shampoo on my hair. It's primarily sold through beauty shops, but you can get in online from Walgreens & other store...just Google it. I use  the "Daily Moisturizing Shampoo" it keeps my color in longer & has No Sulfates & is Paraban Free. It keeps my hair super shiney, soft & moisurized...I don't need to use anything else or conditioner as it's just perfect for my baby fine hair...doens't weigh it down either.

Agadir Oil Daily Moisturizing Shampoo

Daily Moisturizing Shampoo is sulfate and paraben free and very gentle on color treated hair.

• The color preserving formula will keep your hair looking great, even after several shampoos.
  • Hair will feel moisturized, smooth and conditioned with a great aroma that will awaken your senses!
  • Contains 100% pure and certified Argan oil
  • Sulfate and paraben free
  • Anti color fade for long, lasting hair color
  • Mild, luxurious lather
  • Conditions, smoothes, shines
  • Super enriched with Vitamin E, antioxidants and unsaturated essential fatty acids with Omega-6 & Omega-9 to keep hair healthy
  • Ideal for all hair types

Available size: 12oz.

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl   Acure has all their hair products on sale for 50% off.  $4.99  There is a shampoo called Mega Moisture with Argan oil that is absolutely wonderful.  Your hair will be instantly moisturized.  They also sell Argan oil at a reasonable price that is cold pressed.  Acure.com

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Thanks to everyone, off to shop.