Valued Contributor

Re: liquid eyeliner brand you love?

I have used L’Oréal, Revlon or Maybelline Blooming Colors (yes, Blooming Colors, ha!) liquid liner for 30 years.  About 3 years ago my eyes suddenly developed a horrible rash along my upper and lower lash lines which was clearly from my eye liner.  Something in that type of formula changed and I haven’t been able to use it since and, nothing else works like it did.  Right now I am using Laura Geller Luster Eyes and its not bad. It stays on most of the day, I’m just not a fan of the short stubby brush concept, but not bad.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Esteemed Contributor

I have been using Revlon liquid eye liner for over 40 years ... it still works for me!!!! 😍

Respected Contributor

@LilLadyNJ wrote:

Hands down, the Kat von D Tattoo eyeliner is the best I've tried. It lasts all day on my oily eye-lids. I also like Bobbi Brown gel liners. 

I also am a Kat Von D Tattoo fan but get bored with just black and brown. Wished she would offer a plum, burgundy or navy shade.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Look at 2 brands — Urban Decay Razor Sharp (20 shades) — shake tube before using as contents can separate over time. I own about 12 of these shades — the brush makes a great thin line. When it dries it holds in place. Removal is easy— eye makeup remover & it can break off in strips. 

And Smashbox Petal Metal Liquid Eyeliner (2 shades) — similar to the UD brand. 

This has been my go to lately because of the wide variety of shades and does wear all day.

Valued Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I have been using Revlon liquid eye liner for over 40 years ... it still works for me!!!! 😍

I’m jealous!! 😏

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Respected Contributor

For me it's the Clinque one in Brown or the NYX Flick liner in black.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@January121

Do you remember Revlon Jetliner?! Oh how I lived it to do Cleopatra eyes when I was a bellydancer! Of course they discontinued it. 😓😓😓