Respected Contributor

liquid eyeliner brand you love?

good morning all, 

i am on my usual quest for eyeliner.  i have tried a plethora of brands and types. 

the fact is, pencils or pots of gel, don't work for me. 

the pens, are ok, but not my fav.  remember the maybellene cake eyeliner??? where can i get that?  my best luck has been with sephora liquid. 

i like a clean dark line. not smudgy. anyone in the same boat as me?

Trusted Contributor

Re: liquid eyeliner brand you love?

@kittyloo  Speaking of Maybelline........try this. I love it !

th.jpg

Respected Contributor

@roxxy1 yes, i have tried that. i can't remember why it got pushed to the side. maybe i'll try it again.  thanks roxxy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite & easiest to apply is BB Gel Liner in pot. I do a tight line with it....waterproof. If in a hurry, use Mally’s black pencil in same area. 

I rarely use liner on top lid except in lashes. 

Respected Contributor

I use Physicans Formula Eye Booster.  Like a wet felt tip pen.  You can make very fine lines right at the lash line, or go bold.  Several colors.  

Good luck with your search.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

I've been using Eve Pearl's liquid eyeliner for about 5 years now.  I used to use BB's gel liner, but I like this one better.   Easy to get a fine line or thicker line, stays put, and lasts a long time.

Valued Contributor

Hands down, the Kat von D Tattoo eyeliner is the best I've tried. It lasts all day on my oily eye-lids. I also like Bobbi Brown gel liners. 

Respected Contributor

@beherenow123 is this one you speak of, a "pen"? or wand with liquid?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittyloo...I really love the IT Superhero liner. It is super easy to apply the perfect upper lid line, even for those who are “eyeliner challenged”, like I am!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Look at 2 brands — Urban Decay Razor Sharp (20 shades) — shake tube before using as contents can separate over time. I own about 12 of these shades — the brush makes a great thin line. When it dries it holds in place. Removal is easy— eye makeup remover & it can break off in strips. 

And Smashbox Petal Metal Liquid Eyeliner (2 shades) — similar to the UD brand. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼