Contributor

I absolutely love C.O. Bigelow's Lemon #1999 fragrance.  

Bath and Body Works sells it as well as the C.O. Bigelow website.

$34.50 for the bottle and its so fresh and clean smelling.  

Regular Contributor

The perfume maker is Carthusia on the Isle of Capri.

Super Contributor

I think that lemon scent in general is sort of infamous for not having any staying power. Cat Sad

Frequent Contributor

@posterchild wrote:

613 by Wen is amazing, although it looks like Q doesn’t have any in stock.  Fresh also used to carry a very similar lemon scent.  

It truley is amazing. I do not wash my hair with wen, it just isn't for me. However,  the 613 perfum and body lotion are so good. Not overpowering or headache inducing, but last all day. Just lovely.  I love it and I am not a wen girl.

Honored Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

I seem to remember a lemon and Basil scent that I liked but can not remember what it was.

Bath & Body Works had a Lemon Basil scent I wore about 2 years ago. I got compliments every time I wore it. I will have to check and see if they still have it....thanks for reminding me!

Honored Contributor

Jo Malone and Lavanila make nice lemon scents but staying power I am not sure of.

Honored Contributor

Fresh makes a great one, Fresh Sugar Lemon.  And they're a brand with integrity.

People complain that their cologne or perfume doesn't last but usually others can smell it but you can't anymore.  Thats the case with mine.  I used to think it didn't last but hours later I get compliments.

Esteemed Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

I seem to remember a lemon and Basil scent that I liked but can not remember what it was.

was it Jo Malone?

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

@RedRedHair wrote:

I hope I can remember this correctly.  There's a small island off of Italy -- I don't think it's Sicily -- that has produced a specific type of lemon for centuries.  As well as being used for consumption, the lemons are used in perfume making there on the island.  I do believe you can have it shipped to you.    

I hope someone can remember the name of this fragrance and company. I remember reading about it years ago and wanted to try it. then I promptly forgot about it until I saw your comment.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@RedRedHair wrote:

The perfume maker is Carthusia on the Isle of Capri.

That sounds really nice,  any one use this?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.