Respected Contributor

Calvin Klein's CK1-gin and lemon tonic-light and fresh.

O de Lancome-lemony/citrus-summer fave I'm wearing this now.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with what @Mz iMac said:  wearing fruity, flowery fragrances in summer attracts bees and wasps - I try to avoid that!   But I remember decades ago that I wore Jean Nate Lemon Splash.  Is that still available?   Somewhere over the last 40 years I decided I didn't want to smell like food.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

I like Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana. It is a light,citrus fragrance.  Not sweet or heavy.  Everyone likes something different, but you might like it.

I love Light Blue too.  They have a new one called Italian Zest.  It smells very similar to Light Blue only with alittle more "zest" to it.

Trusted Contributor

I seem to remember a lemon and Basil scent that I liked but can not remember what it was.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Super Contributor

613 by Wen is amazing, although it looks like Q doesn’t have any in stock.  Fresh also used to carry a very similar lemon scent.  

Esteemed Contributor

A while back I'd purchased a JM Shea Butter and oil duo in Lemon Verbena. The fragrance is delightful, just perfect. Fresh and warm. No citrus "bite." I specifically wanted this to add to my existing body creams and lotions to enhance the lemon scent. It's worked beautifully. This is not the argon based oil, btw. I don't know if or where this may still be available but I did see an oil on ebay. 

I enjoy fresh citrus scents and have a few I'm currently wearing. But if you are looking for a single note, purist scent any recs I'd share are more complex with multi tiered notes.

Respected Contributor

Bigelow sold at Bath and  Body makes lemon scented lotions and creams. They may also carry spritz. Nice products

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

I agree with what @Mz iMac said:  wearing fruity, flowery fragrances in summer attracts bees and wasps - I try to avoid that!   But I remember decades ago that I wore Jean Nate Lemon Splash.  Is that still available?   Somewhere over the last 40 years I decided I didn't want to smell like food.

Why do people bother with adding their 2 cents,if you have to be negative?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@Glittergal wrote:

Pacifica makes Malibu Lemon and it smells wonderful.  The bonus is that it is affordable, organic and cruelty-free.  

@Glittergal  I like this too.  You can get it at Whole Foods or thru Amazon. 

Pacifica Beauty Malibu Lemon Blossom Spray Perfume, 1 Ounce

Regular Contributor

I hope I can remember this correctly.  There's a small island off of Italy -- I don't think it's Sicily -- that has produced a specific type of lemon for centuries.  As well as being used for consumption, the lemons are used in perfume making there on the island.  I do believe you can have it shipped to you.