Respected Contributor

@Jacie shh...let's not bring up broken promises to ourselves about bans on shopping. I do not have the time to make my list! I thought the spritz,gel,&lotion was a great deal. More variety than two giant bottles of shower gel.

Respected Contributor
@okaywitheasypay That gave me a good giggle! Get the Lemon Custard, it is really nice!
"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

This set is a great price and it has Lemon Custard in it.A479748.  I ordered mine.

Trusted Contributor

I just put together a gift basket for a young lady who is graduating from college.and starting grad school this summer.  Among other things like gift cards, the basket has Philosophy Lemon Custard bath and shower gel in it along with some lemon hand soap and a Sicilian Lemon Yankee candle. I lined the basket with a kitchen towel with a lemon pattern on it. I think the Lemon Custard has a very light lemon scent. I have used it many times, w I know this young lady loves anything lemon-scented and she is moving into a new condo so will be able to use everything. 

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@okaywitheasypay 

I ❤️ Lemon Custard!  It's a light lemon scent, kind of like lemon + fresh cream...my opinion, of course.  I like to keep a bottle at the kitchen sink for hand-washing, but of course it's wonderful in the shower, too! ❤️🍋 

@SurferWife you were correct about the scent. I love it and it is just what I have been searching for for summertime. It took me from order date-May 14- yesterday to recieve it ,but I am a fan. Huge containers.