Respected Contributor

I wonder if users (or any that have experienced it )of Philosophy's Lemon Custard that have opinions of it. Does it have a lemon only smell ? I like Fresh Cream, Amazing Grace &Pure Grace. Those are a bit heavy for my tastes in the summer. I have been searching for a lemon fragrance that is just 'lemony' Smiley Happy I bought a small bottle of Iced Mint Lemonade  at a Marshall's , but do not care for the spice smell in it . I just use it as hand wash in my kitchen.

I so wish I could find samples of Philosophy fragrances . I love huge bottles of the product that I will use , but feel so disappointed and wasteful when they hang around forever in a fragrance I do not care for. I am a fan of how they moisturize.

Honored Contributor

I have the body cream and the scent--it smells like lemon custard with a creamy flavor to it. It is a soft, sweet scent--will fade after awhile but you still can smell it on your clothes. One of my faves. I also have mint fresh cream that I love. Maybe try ebay ---I usually can find a small amount for alot less money to try.

Occasional Contributor

Lemon custard is one of my favorites!  I think it smells like a lemon merange pie!  It's not an overpowering scent at all.

My other favorite is Fresh Cream.

Super Contributor

Fresh cream is my absolute favorite, I do like lemon custard for the warmer months -  not overpowering at all yet you do get a fresh subtle lemony scent. I like to smell the scents in an actual store before I order.

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay ............Due to your title I thought why did she not post this in the kitchen forum?    LOLSmiley LOL

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Darn it.....I thought this post was about food! 😍

Trusted Contributor

@okaywitheasypay 

Hi!  I have this in the shower gel and the body spritz.  It is my favorite scent.  It is lemony and sweet.  If you like Fresh Cream, this is similar but lighter.  I agree with you that the other scents are heavy for summer.  

Another great citrus scent is, Jo Malone Nectar Blossom & Honey.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  & @Effie54  That is funny and I understand (I love when I can find a tasty Lemon pie --but it takes a long time to make IMO) Also I gifted someone with one of the 'cake' fragrances and they thanked me , then ask " ehh...how do I use this to make the cake recipe on the bottle "??? gotta admit I wondered what that was about when I purchased first Philosophy Smiley Happy 

TY to all for comments.Heart @justashopper  @nycalady @rcfan @wagirl -You have convinced me when mentioning that it is similar to Fresh Cream- that was what I suspected. I have surfed around and  the QVC offer with the spritzer is pretty decent

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay 

I ❤️ Lemon Custard!  It's a light lemon scent, kind of like lemon + fresh cream...my opinion, of course.  I like to keep a bottle at the kitchen sink for hand-washing, but of course it's wonderful in the shower, too! ❤️🍋 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: lemon custard

[ Edited ]

I promised myself I wouldn't buy Philosophy ever again when Amazing Grace lost all it's scent power.

However, I am a Lemon Custard JUNKIE. I just purchased the trio that was offered recently.....dang it. I promised I wouldn't do it but that scent has an addictive quality. So, I have the big pump bottle of shower gel and body lotion along with the spritz coming my way, again. After I said never again, for about the third time.

Is there a Lemon Custard re-hab? I may have a problem.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield