Super Contributor

le metier de beaute beauty steal

Is any one getting this -2 mascara, 2 eye liners and a palette for about 60Dollars?  It looks like a nice gift. but- the makeup on this line is insane. I am never going to buy a 450 dollar face cream, or a 300 dollar serum.

I actually tried La Mer and LaPrairie about 20 years ago when the first extremely high price creams were introduced, and I never rebought anything. 
I think Isomers, Elysee, Prai and Skinn are similar in high tech ingedients and have a 50 dollar pricetag.

This makeup steal looks like a good price though. any takers?

Respected Contributor

Re: le metier de beaute beauty steal

Ohhhhhh, that's really pretty. Thanks for posting, @donna71!

Honored Contributor

I did. I love this line. They did a HUGE change around a few years back and whittled down so many of their products and colors....hoping they start adding products and shades back into the line.

The quality is excellent. This deal is fantastic. I purchased quite a few Black Friday items because you couldn't beat the prices QVC was offering. 

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, the shadows are too shiny for me.  Did you notice at the early part of the demo that the eyeliner pencil broke?  And then when the host was applying it, it looked like the tip smashed down.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Unfortunately, the shadows are too shiny for me.  Did you notice at the early part of the demo that the eyeliner pencil broke?  And then when the host was applying it, it looked like the tip smashed down.  

@JeanLouiseFinch I did see that, and it's actually one of the things that made me think I might like it (I'm not a pencil eyeliner fan at all).  It looked very creamy and she just pressed it really hard onto her hand.  The swatch she did after that was very pretty though. LOVE the color.  But I totally bought this for the eyeshadows Woman Wink  I think they look gorgeous. 

@SahmIam good to hear your opinion of the brand too.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch I did see that, and it's actually one of the things that made me think I might like it (I'm not a pencil eyeliner fan at all).  It looked very creamy and she just pressed it really hard onto her hand.  The swatch she did after that was very pretty though. LOVE the color.  But I totally bought this for the eyeshadows Woman Wink  I think they look gorgeous. 

@SahmIam good to hear your opinion of the brand too.  Thanks!

@WenGirl42  Oh yeah, if one can wear the shadows, the deal is worthwhile for that alone.  The design how they open & close is kinda cool too.  Enjoy it!

Respected Contributor

This line has been hit or miss for me. It's so overpriced that I pretty much don't bother checking out their products anymore.