Respected Contributor

Re: kristofer buckle on clearance

The mascara duo which was $14.50, is showing now as a primetime special for $12.33.

Respected Contributor

@finncat  Thanks for letting us know.  I use a couple of his lipsticks and just put another set in my cart...   the prices are certainly very resonable.  Sorry he's going.  So sick of seeing the same vendors week after week after week.   KB was a REFRESHING change!

Honored Contributor

I'm another one who is really disappointed! I remember the first time he was on - with Jane as the host. His items were selling so quickly. He got one half of a brow done and it was gone. I think I remember most of the show being a sell out!

I love his foundation. Although I use more than one, his Light matches my skin EXACTLY. I had just ordered a mascara duo and I didn't see the special in time to get the discount. I love his mascara. His brow kit is the only one I use. I also like his setting spray, and after talking to a poster here, I ordered his warming powder. I'm not crazy about bronzers, but I like this. 

Does anyone know if his products will be available anywhere else? I haven't seen them in the big 2 cosmetics stores. 

So sad. I wonder what happened. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

KB's trio of black eyeliners are on Primetime Special tonight, Sunday 10-14.

Keep tabs on the Lunchtime Special too. His items are popping up in both places.

And @beach-mom, I love his warming powder also. Just the right amount of soft subtle color. I hope it'll be just as perfect for you too.

Respected Contributor

It's sad to see that his products are going on clearance. He is a remarkable artist but QVC hasn't promoted him enough. They continue to do the same old same old. If you notice very few new vendors can make in the big leagues on QVC. Kristofer continues to offer new products on his website. Obviouvsly, QVC would air 100 hours a week of Philosophy. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1, that's actually not true. In many cases, it's the fault of QVC. These vendors are not in it for the fast cash. It's just so hard to compete with the IT, Philosophy, Josie, etc. The Q simply doesn't offer enough air time to these newer companies. 

Honored Contributor

It's all on clearance, obviously he wasn't successful on QVC.  Image is everything and for me, his image didn't make me want to try his products.  I couldn't watch him.

Super Contributor

With so many brands changing shopping channels these days, perhaps he'll show up on another soon.

Honored Contributor

Edward Bess gone too.    I wonder if either of them will be on HSN.  Of course HSN already has many that left QVC years ago.

Honored Contributor

I liked One by Kose' foundation even though the compact was horrible and I had to discard some of the foundation since it dried out.  I see it is still online for $72. and it looks like half the original amount.  I haven't seen it on air within this year.