Esteemed Contributor

Re: kristofer buckle on clearance

@rochelleS, I'm really disappointed he's leaving too. I've been buying his mascara and it's by far the best I've used. I really enjoyed watching his video presentations. Too bad he didn't get more exposure.

Esteemed Contributor

Although I never bought anything...I enjoyed his presentations...

Respected Contributor

Even though I am happy with what I am currently using I decided to try some of his products at this price.  I am going to try the Vol. 2 kit and then the premiere palette.  He is selling both of these on his website for more.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@HangingTen  There are some vendors that are in for the long run and there are others that want to a quick dollar and close down.  He is definitely the latter.

How would you know that about him @Katcat1?  Maybe the Q let him go.  Maybe he tried to get more air time, but QVC will only let the same brands get air time day after day.  Unless you know something about him, it's not a very nice thing to say.

Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

@rochelleS, I'm really disappointed he's leaving too. I've been buying his mascara and it's by far the best I've used. I really enjoyed watching his video presentations. Too bad he didn't get more exposure.

I like the mascara too.  Might pick up a duo but hoping it's not too old because if I don't open it right away I don't want it to dry out.

Frequent Contributor

I just loved Kristopher Buckle when he was on QVC. He is a master at makeup and his presentations were a wealth of information. I know he does makeup for Maria Carey and would travel with her. On his Instagram he was off to Asia recently....not sure why. I know he in in demand by famous Hollywood celebrities.

On one of his presentations on QVC he was with Jane Treacy as the host and he had done her makup. She looked flawless and just gorgeous. I thought, "I bet Kristopher did her makeup." And Jane said he did. Gosh she looked beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@HangingTen  There are some vendors that are in for the long run and there are others that want to make a quick dollar and close down.  He is definitely the latter.

@Katcat1  Sorry, your theory makes absolutely no sense to me.  Who wants to go through the tremendous trials of trying to get on QVC just to cut & run after making a "quick dollar?"

It can take years to pitch a product, and go through contracting, training, proving product worth, sales demand, business plan, etc. (there's a new vendor coming to QVC soon who talked about all this on her Instagram page).

QVC has mentioned before that they start with low volume for new brands so they can test the market for them.  If they don't meet expectations, they are gone.  Simple as that.

We don't even know if his quick dollar even amounted to any real $$ gain for him, since of course QVC takes its cut.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jannabelle1 wrote:

@jannabelle1

I was reading some of KB's product reviews, like you, there are many who stated his particular product was the best they'd used too. And that was after trying "everything" out there. I saw many, many very positive statements and glowing feedback as I read through the comments. As we all here know and dearly appreciate, actually covet, finding something that really works for our particular individual needs is like manna from heaven. I hope Kristofer's happy customers see this thread.

Esteemed Contributor

@catsgalore5354 wrote:

I just loved Kristopher Buckle when he was on QVC. He is a master at makeup and his presentations were a wealth of information. I know he does makeup for Maria Carey and would travel with her. On his Instagram he was off to Asia recently....not sure why. I know he in in demand by famous Hollywood celebrities.

On one of his presentations on QVC he was with Jane Treacy as the host and he had done her makup. She looked flawless and just gorgeous. I thought, "I bet Kristopher did her makeup." And Jane said he did. Gosh she looked beautiful.

I was going to make a post about having seen him on with Jane and how beautiful she looked........you already did! Never before and not since then has Jane had a more natural, flawless look. He took at least 10 years off her age. She's back to that harsh look a few of the other hosts seem to favor, especially the heavy eye makeup and contouring.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  What happened to Bruce and wife and their handbags?

kindness is strength