Contributor

kristofer buckle on clearance

Just noticed that the Kristopher Buckle vol 2 is now on clearance for 29.00. Awsome deal if you like his products.

Honored Contributor

Re: kristofer buckle on clearance

Fast money and he is gone!!!!!

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

@Katcat1 - This appears to be an old kit being sold at a discount. I don’t get your comment
Contributor

Looks like all of his products are now on clearance.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for letting us know.  Love his foundation stick and ordered several.  Great buy but it would seem he will no longer be around.  Bummer.

Honored Contributor

@HangingTen wrote:
@Katcat1- This appears to be an old kit being sold at a discount. I don’t get your comment

I was wondering the same thing, @HangingTen.

Honored Contributor

That is too bad. I never purchased any of his products but did watch several of his shows, and his prcies were reasonable, and he was an excellent vendor!!!!!! I probably would have purchased had I seen him on more often....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am truly disappointed to see Kristofer Buckles departure. I've enjoyed watching his shows and appreciated his tips. I own and use many, many products in his line. I find everything to be of very high quality and experience long lasting results. The foundation has a lovely finish and is so easy to use.

I didn't realize all his products are on sale. I thought only the kit mentioned in the OP. I was surprised. I love his lippies and picked up additional duos and the trio. I'll be adding the kit too. Love his brow product and so many other items. Sad, sad, sad. Warm regards to you Kristofer, you will be missed. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@HangingTen  There are some vendors that are in for the long run and there are others that want to make a quick dollar and close down.  He is definitely the latter.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Could have been Q's decision.   I am disappointed that some brands are WAY over publized and others are barely seen.