Valued Contributor

korres has a today's special tonight on hsn. has anyone seen any previews? i'm almost afraid to ask since i need more body butter and shower wash like i need another orifice in my head. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

I've been seeing the commercials talking about new Korres hair care, so maybe it's that. I didn't realize there was a TS tonight from Korres. I love that brand. I'll have to tune in and see.

Super Contributor

I agree that it might be their new hair care, but I don't know because everything's always such a secret!

I love Korres too and really don't need any more body butter!

Valued Contributor

The TSV is the Wild Rose Petal Peel, a new launch.A user's photo.

Valued Contributor

sweet! thank you.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

I saw that too, but didn't realize that it might be the TS, I just thought it was launching. Okay then!

I like their Wild Rose day cream, but the Wild Rose sleeping facial is so strongly scented, I'm not a huge fan, just because of the scent. I wonder what this peel is all about?

Respected Contributor

Their haircare line launched a few weeks ago and I bought the Almond Linseed Shampoo and Conditioner. It is wonderful! My hair is thick, coarse and wavy and this is very moisturizing. It also smells luscious! I like the fact that they don't put junk in their products.

Super Contributor

Well this is up already, I wonder if it's the TS since it's up so early? It's definitely not at a special price yet if it is.

Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Petal Peel

Super Contributor
Valued Contributor
Ohhh thanks for the info. I bought a couple of their products & am very impressed with results. I've been waiting for their next show & flex-pay.