Super Contributor

lol I like Liz but I do have to tune her out sometimes.

I caved and bought it, the cleanser has salicylic acid which will help with my blemish or 2 that always seems to hang around, and I like the day cream, I'll just tough it out and use the sleeping facial and peels of course, and I better seem some renewed skin! Korres along with my Borghese Fango masks better show me something good! Smiley Surprised)

Honored Contributor
I tried one of the sleeping facials, a sample from Sephora, but I don't remember which one it was. I saw no significant difference in my skin when I got up the next day. I love the shower gels and the body butters are nice although I'm not a big lotion gal. That's the extent of my experience with Korres skin care
Valued Contributor
I ordered the TS, all of the products will be new to me. I'm looking forward to trying it.
Trusted Contributor

Please post reviews. I was tempted but I got 2 of the fango's, so I passed this one. My skin is sensitive & breaks out with too much of a good thing{#emotions_dlg.scared} Hoping the brilliante & Purificante will finally put an end to my pigmentation/break outs{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}