Regular Contributor

I remember seeing advertisements for sending a "Kleenex care package" Does anyone know where to order from? I have found nothing on the kleenex website and want to send one. I know I can make my own, but this was so cute.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have never heard of it so I searched online. From what I can see you have to buy a special bundle of Kleenex marked to get the code from the box to order them. I'm going to look when I go to the store next week to see if they have any Kleenex marked to order the care package.

Super Contributor

I received the Kleenex care package once. I'm sorry I don't recall how I ordered it. It was quite nice and had several different lotions and a zip around makeup organizer in the package as well.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Regular Contributor

Thanks for responding. I really wanted to send one, looked so cute. Let me know if you find any info.

Contributor

You might want to e-mail Kleenex & ask them if the care packages are still available.

Respected Contributor
I don't think that offer is available any more! Smiley Happy I google ""Kleenix Care Package"" and everything I found was in 2012......
Honored Contributor
On 3/29/2014 Tag2020 said:

Thanks for responding. I really wanted to send one, looked so cute. Let me know if you find any info.

I checked Wal-Mart today & the Kleenex bundle they had did not say anything about a care package. When I searched online the last I saw was for one last year. Do they usually do these during flu season?