Highlighted
Contributor

if this is just normal. I just got my first josie moran whipped body butter. I like the way it feels and then I look and I'm like almost sparkly where I put it. I'm Way too old for the glittery, sparkly stuff but this feels so good to too dry skin. Just wondering if when you put it on if your skin looks the same.

Super Contributor

Re: just wondering ...........

As long as you are only "almost" sparkly, I wouldn't worry about it.

Regular Contributor

I've never seen any shimmer or sparkle in mine.

Esteemed Contributor

I would describe it as "sheen", it hydrates and leaves skin looking wonderful. enjoy!
Super Contributor

Are you referring to her regular body butter or did you get the colored one in the 3 piece Radiance kit?

Contributor

That's it......beaches21.........a sheen!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Couldn't think of the best description. Surprised I can think at all.........was in the hosp. for a month and I came home with alligator skin. Dying and coming back is very hard work.

No, bljed, it was the first time the 13.** oz tub was available at such a good price. Then I saw the different scents and got the sweet citrus,on waitlist. It is bronzy in color and dh put some on my calves and asked if it would come out. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Trust me.......the very least of my worries.

Ok,I'll just sheen away, beaches21, with your blessing. teehee

Thanks for all your help.

Honored Contributor

Legs and arms.