Regular Contributor

jumbo body butter has arrived.

Just ordered my Jumbo sized Josie Maran Body Butters. Two new fragrances and yes there is the Unscented too!!!

Contributor

Re: jumbo body butter has arrived.

I ordered my Vanilla Pear!  I missed out on it when it was offered last fall and made sure to secure auto-delivery on it this time around.  Yay!

Respected Contributor

I would order it but just got the TSV...It was a total of 32oz....and I have the last TSV shipping on 6/13 that has the 13oz included...I have to say tho, if she had the vanilla apricot in the 19oz, I would still get it!...that is my all time favorite, (and her new cherry pie)...I use it fast, and even using the unscented on my face til my June TSV gets here. The best body butter ever!!...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

FYI: Josie's website is having a sale this week.  Also, there is another code I received which is good for 20% off.  QVC doesn't allow typing codes, but applying the Henry Hill (Music Man) think system ... think about arganoil.  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Does Josie's site have the jumbo? Or is it exclusive to Q?
Occasional Contributor

How many times a year does she offer this? I just got the TSV with all body butters and don't need any right now.  Does she offer it again in the fall?

Trusted Contributor

She usually offers the 19 oz. twice a year.  I believe it will be in November ... I just ordered the last TSV on advance order and have not received it yet.  I prefer unscented or vanilla bean, but am going to try the TSV with all the "flavors" even though I am not much of a fragrance person.  I still have one19 oz. that I haven't opened from Christmas so I'm good to wait till the fall also.

Valued Contributor

@clarika wrote:

Just ordered my Jumbo sized Josie Maran Body Butters. Two new fragrances and yes there is the Unscented too!!!

OH THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP!  I've been waiting for the next 19 oz and a better fragrance choice than last time -- I got in at the end an ordered Creamy Vanilla which I have to mix with other body products/scents because I don't want to smell like a birthday cupcake!! My fave is Vanilla Fig but it's not shown so I'm trusting the hundreds of positive reviews for Vanilla Pear. I LOVE THIS BUTTAH TOO!  I realize it's not 100% 'whipped up Argan Oil' but that's OK -- this product wouldn't be possible to make or be affordable if it were 50-100% Argan Oil.  

QUESTION: How did you learn about this new BB availability? Josie isn't even on Q until tomorrow or Friday I think.

Respected Contributor

I'm getting the unscented. I love my Phil Amazing Grace body butter and whipped body creme. But I like to wear other perfumes sometimes and the unscented is perfect for those days.
Respected Contributor

disappointed-vanilla apricot not available...sigh.