Valued Contributor

Just curious....been trying to go organic. Anyone use this brand as skin care???? Would love to know results.  Thanks so much

Honored Contributor

Re: juice beauty skin care

[ Edited ]

@sandylu,    A few years ago I purchased lipstick from Juice and it was very nice.  It was a very pale pink and I used it all up.  I wish Juice would come to QVC because the prices may be lower. Contact them and see if they will send you samples.    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I tried a few things altho I don't remember what they were. It's nice stuff but pricy. I would go to eba$y and find small sample sizes to try just in case you don't like it. Hate paying so much money for reg sizes and then not using them. Suzanne Sommers has a nice line that I have used and like ; also Gabriel brand is good too.

Respected Contributor

I use the Juice Beauty oil free moisturizer. It is the only one I've found that plays well with the different primers and foundations I use. I was getting low and thought I'd try something different. I bought the Clinique light pink one in the jar and it balled up with my Mehron pre makeup skin prep primer, so it's only being used at night now. I like it, but I don't have time to wash off my foundation when this happens. I reordered the JB one. It is $29 but it is dependable, moisturizing and the 2 oz tube last me a while. That's the only item I use from this brand. 

Honored Contributor

Re: juice beauty skin care

[ Edited ]

I've tried several of their things over the years but for some reason, the products irritated my skin or was just okay. I currently have the Hydrating Mist I got in a beauty box and I really don't find it moisturizing at all oddly enough. I use it on my body instead of my face now. I think it is a line that just doesn't play well with my type of skin (normal to dry, a little sensitive).

Honored Contributor

I use Juice Beauty Cleansing milk morning and night (at night, it's my second cleansing product after One Love Organics oil cleanser).

I absolutely this product and have been using it for a couple years now. It leaves my face clean and not dry at all. It's one of the very few scented skincare products I will use. It is a very light almost herbal scent that I actually like.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I've tried several of their things over the years but for some reason, the products irritated my skin or was just okay. I currently have the Hydrating Mist I got in a beauty box and I really don't find it moisturizing at all oddly enough. I use it on my body instead of my face now. I think it is a line that just doesn't play well with my type of skin (normal to dry, a little sensitive).

This has been my experience too-i'm no longer tempted by anything in this line. my last fail was the serum foundation. I did like the primer, but it's not a HG.