Respected Contributor

@ShanusI like the back & forth with you Shanus & in no way do I consider you to be argumentative. I said BB was out of the business meaning she was no longer on air at the Q. Glad her products are doing well. Now, I hope you have a good wkend also!

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Kabella wrote:

@ShanusClinque does well in-stores & online. Bobbie Brown is out of the business. Kristopher Buckle imo. did a poor job of pitching his product & poor sales. Other makeup brands have ts's on Hsn such as toofaced & Benefit & now BM etc. Thanks for your input. 

@KabellaI’m not trying to be argumentative, just factual. Bobbi Brown may have left her company, but Lauder owns it and it’s running strong....it’s not out of the business. Have a nice weekend.

@Shanus,

For clarity sake, kabella said Bobbi Brown is out of THE business. Not out of business. Her statement is true.

@Ms tyrion2  Thanks for clarifying

Respected Contributor

@PhilaLady1Oh, sorry to hear & hopefully you will find another product that works well. Good Luck finding!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Kabella

Thank you !  I have gone back to my tried and true Cetafil, Cerave and Aveeno.

Honored Contributor

This is an easy pass for me.  I bought a 19oz body butter not longe before Christmas that I just opened last week.  Last weekend Josie was on and I ordered a kit that has a body butter in it so I'm pretty well stocked on that.

I did not personally care for the face butter at all.  Oddly enough, my skin felt dried out when I used it.  I went through an entire jar and 9 times out of 10 had to put another moisturizer over the top of the face butter or my skin had that tight, taut feeling.

Respected Contributor

@PhilaLady1Your Welcome! I'm glad you went back to your tried & true & it works for you! I do have a recommendation for an oil. Marula oil is wonderful & its my favorite oil. Cold pressed 100% pure is best, its rich in Vit. C & E & has far more antioxidants than argan oil. It absorbs quickly & works well on all skin types especially skin on the drier side. My favorite is the Brand Marula it is thicker than other brands I have tried but also aborbs & I love the way it depenses. A lower cost one is by Acura but it does not come in a dark amber bottle so must be stored in box. It def. can be used in place of a moisturizer & does well with foundations. You can also mix it with moisturizer at night.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella thank you, I will check it out.

Respected Contributor

@LipstickdivaDid you try a drop of Argan oil mixed with the face butter. I agree her face butter alone is not hydrating enough for dry skin. 

Super Contributor

Not interested in the TSV.  I love the body butter, I am well stocked on that.  The face butter is nice, tried it before but would not consider it an item I  would reorder.  No interest in the body milk.  I pretty much only purchase the body butter TSV's and the mega size body butter