Esteemed Contributor

Could someone please tell me the benefits of the new skin dope products?  Is it only if you have stressed, irritated skin or are there other benefits?

Went on her website as they have the 2 new products there, but could not pull up the reviews.  They do seem to be great reviews.  

Thank you so much.

Respected Contributor

try sephora

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you.   Just did and the reviews were not all that great.  Was just wondering exactly what the benefits were.  I will keep looking.

Regular Contributor

Re: josie tsv question

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I will try to help answer your question even though I have not tried the new products yet. First and most important the Skin Dope face & body cream being sold on Sephora are not the same product being offered as a TSV on QVC. Sephora sells the Skin Dope CBD line. That contains 100 mg. of CBD oil. QVC is offering the Skin Dope HEMP SEED OIL that provides amino acids to the skin to help strengthen & brighten. There is a big difference between CBD oil and HEMP SEED OIL. Please research before making a choice. Personally, I use Josies Hemp Seed Oil every day on my face. I also add it to her body butter. It has made my skin very soft & hydrated. Hope this helps you with your decision. Have a wonderful day.

Respected Contributor

Great, another temptation. I recently stocked up on Josie's regular BB's and now a new product to tempt me!  And which scent to get?

Respected Contributor

I was going to pass but honestly I get weak in the knees when Josie has new products. Her regular Face Butter does not work for me. So was hesitant but since there are different ingredients I thought this might work better. I did go with the Citrus. Normally I am not much of a citrus fan but there is vanilla in it too which I love.

Esteemed Contributor

lindseytaylor

Thank you so much for the help!

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what day Josie's TSV will premiere?

Regular Contributor

MAY 12th is Josie's TSV

Regular Contributor

You are very welcome.